part 15

She gives him a push into the mattress he grunts.  "Your weak against me!" "That's because I don't hurt women" "pussy! Now gimme my phone it's mine!" "No!" "Give it to me" they instantly start fighting for the phone like children would do over a toy.  Even though it's hers to begin with, akaza thrust his hip as he's now ontop of her covering her mouth as he continued to speaking into the phone .

"Well I'm kind of curious about who this is that I'm currently speaking to, since you're a Levi" "dude put her on the phone because theres business that needs to be talked about" "hmm like what kind of business, does it have to do.. with let me take good lucky guess, involving courtesans and pleasure?" "What, hang on wait let me get this straight is this some sort of Renaissance thing going on because if it is I don't speak that kind of fluent thing" "ahaha your funny you know".  Y/n glares and struggles under his grip to get out. 

"Well I'll be putting you on speaker and such so we can continue talking" he looks at the screen for a bit and presses a button.  Levi's voice is on the phone call.  "Um okay anyways y/n I have no clue where you went but our boss has been wondering where you went and disappeared to, I was following the GPS tracker on your phone but I didn't see you anywhere" her eyes widen. 

'fuck i forgot about that part, and can this striped dude get his hand off me I can't even breathe' smacking his wrist with all her might.  Akaza grins at this, "anyways are you two very close with each other?" "I guess so" "what kind of a question is that? Its just a simple answer" she licks his palm he shudders and pulls his hand off her mouth.  "Ew you licked me! What the hell woman" "Levi Ackerman help!" "Y/n I have no clue what's going on with you but it seems like you are fighting, wait wait hang on did you get the chance to fight someone?".

"Levi I swear to God if I come back I will not let you get away when Im there, you will get your ass handed" "your gonna end up saying sausage like always" "shut it you fucking varmint little bitch!!" Akaza tackles her again while holding the phone still.  "Hahaha but still when you do get back here can we please go out" panic rises again.  This catches the striped man eating demons attention. 

"Hang on Levi did you just say go out as in a date to this woman?" "Yeah I have we been working together for years" "Levi!!!" "Shut it woman were talking" akaza smothers her mouth again.  "How strong are you by the way?" "I work out a lot I'm pretty strong" "ooh?~ ok ok let me ask you this how good are you at fighting?" "Excellent thanks for asking" "we should meet up sometime" y/n uses her palm to turn akazas face to the side. He doesn't budge but keeps talking, to her friend/partner Levi Ackerman. 

"Um...I guess so but I still can't find y/n that's with you I'm guessing" silence fills the room, akaza still has her pinned under his weight.  From outside the door stood giyu tomioka overhearing the conversation.  He has his arms folded together, should he go in or stay outside and tell rengoku himself. 

.

.

.

.

"You seem very intriguing and more interesting to talk with when we meet soon I am looking forward to fighting you" y/n tried to get out but he doesn't let her go.  "I guess so but I don't think you'll stand a chance when you go against me even if we haven't seen each other face to face you seem like a person who likes to challenge people by the sound of it".  "Only strong people that is we should definitely talk some more" the conversation was about to continue if it wasn't for the line beeping. 

"Damn I gotta go someone is calling me" "hang up on them we should talk more!" "I can't do that I'm sorry um I will call back soon after I'm done" "perfect!" The line hangs up.  The girl slaps his chest, he lets go as she pushes him off.  He seemed very happy now, "that Levi guy seems very very good at talking I wonder if he's even more good at fighting me!" "Oh no you're so interested in my close friend now how bad can this even be..." Sarcasm lacing in her tone. 

"Common don't be like that, what a sour mood y/n" "hey! And besides you don't know anything about him onlu I do!" "I can get close to him in a matter of no time, I gotta get to know my opponent before I fight them, so that means you should tell me everything" "ha as if I would do that, and you can't get me to talk that easily" "I will get information one way or another-" "hey y/n are you busy?" "Sorry I will be out there in a few seconds". 

The door knob is slowly turning, akaza quickly goes under the bed in time to see a pair of flame pattern feet coming in.  Drool pooling on the floor, but he was trying to control himself, y/n was confused now but she was sitting up.  "Don't worry about that I was just coming here to spend the night with you, but I happened to have a small conversation with tomioka" "fuck.." "I'm not going to question but is there someone else that you're interested in?" "What are you talking about" there was a slight painful feeling in her chest. 

"He heard the whole conversation from outside the door, but I'm also not going to be mad at you im just asking" "of course im not interested in anyone else ive already declined his offer in dating" "okay i trust your word".  The bed dips down slightly, rengoku notices the bed feeling a bit plumper than last time.  From under the bed akaza can hear everything going on. 

He was a bit confused now but kept his eyes locked on the flame hashiras feet dangling on the edge.  "If someone is trying to get with you I can understand, and I'm thankful that your being honest with me, it relieved me that you said you're not interested in anyone else".  There was a slight pained expression on his face.  His hand then wraps around her waist, once they lay down together under the covers y/n just stares at the ceiling. 

Was he almost doubting her, let alone why was tomioka even listening to the conversation from outside the door, soft snoring emits from rengoku.  He was sleeping now, low shuffling noises come from under the bed.  Akaza pops his head out on her side, she was upset, he can tell by the expression.  "Sorry..but I will be back to repay you tomorrow night so keep your window open for me only".  He walks over to the open window and hops up on the window cill hunger in his eyes, but jumps out. 

Feeling tired, she holds her phone in the right hand how was there cell service at that time.