part 20

(okay I'm about to change the part into just numbers because it's probably annoying y'all)

.

.

.

.

[7:34 am]

Everything is hurting, she couldn't move, kyojuro rengoku was sitting in the same room with her.  Leaning over he rests his head on both arms sleeping there, why did she even have to challenge his father just so he can acknowledge her love for him. 

"You surprise me my flame...you..surprise me.." he muttera in his sleep.  'nggaaaaaaaargg stupid y/n!!!! Now you're all busted up after challenging his father like that!?! Who in their right mind would do that aaagh for the love of...fucking food'. 

The window creaks open, akaza and douma that followed him peer through the crack.  "Who's that?" "Shush..you dumbass just shut up" "oohhouohohooo akaza you know how to flatter me" "that's not what I'm tryna do you dimwit fuck your so annoying!!" He whispered yelled.  A shadowy figure stands behind them, it was their lord muzan, questioning why they're both just peeping through the window instead of eating victims or anyone for that matter. 

Leaning over he breathes on akazas neck, he flinches before socking douma in the jaw.  "The fuck is wrong with you breathing on my neck like that!!?! You don't see me doing that!!!" He takes a minute to regenerate, "Hmm?? What are you babbling about akaza-dono~ I did no such thing".  "The fuck you didn't perverted mind bitch!!!" He gives him a harsh shove away from him.  "You two are being so annoying right now, is this how your going to represent your lord?" Akaza flinches again, "fucking- err..sorry it was a mistake, I thought it was douma that breathed on my neck like that..". 

He nervously gulps before averting his eyes, muzan scoffs and rolls his red slitted eyes.  "So you've gotten me mistaken as the second upper rank moon?....ugh youve got to be kidding me" "....." "You will be coming to the meeting soon about the next upcoming  mission you will be sent on, there's already reports about the new hashira". He glares again before disappearing into the trees.

.

.

.

.

.

Douma leaves, akaza stays just to make sure she doesn't utter a word, speaking of, looking in the window again.  The girl was laying down on her back wrapped in bandages, so she really did go up against him. 

The next day, kyojuro was still at her side waiting for her to wake up, snoring softly her hand gently ruffles through his blond hair.  He stirs, looking up groggily he stares at her, "I was waiting for you to wake up" "I was up for a few minutes but I'm still kinda tired..." "You know you didn't reallyhave to go that far for me to be with you".  She falls silent, "I'm sorry" "don't be just be glad you are still alive" "um kyojuro does that mean you and I are still...together??" "Of course...but about that situation from before..um" "it's okay I forgive you, just don't do it again" he gently hugs her. 

"I love you"...he whispers in her ear, y/n sniffles a tiny bit, soon after the sniffling turns into soft crying.  He holds her comfortingly, "it's okay I promise I won't do it again" the door opens.  "Ah so you were here the whole time, kyojuro..and what's your name exactly??.." "...y/n..." "Alright..y/n um since you two are here on the family's medical wing's ground...there's something I want to discuss".  This catches their attention, ".....were listening" "since you've been stubborn and proven to be part of the family you will produce an heir" "I'm sorry what".  "You heard it clearly you kyojuro will be responsible for producing a heir".

He can't be serious, she is healing from the brawl, and now this buffoon is wanting grandkids!!!!?!.  Kyojuro seemed shocked as well, he turns around, "father this is shocking to hear this from you, but y/n here is healing from the brawl and other fights".  "I see then within three months from now there better be some progress, and when she's fully healed I expect some kids".  He gives a cold stare, after he leaves kyojuro smacks his forehead.  "Damnit, right at the worst timing, because here in three months i have to go on my mission".

.

.

.

[2:45pm] Thursday afternoon two weeks later..

The bed was creaking, kyojuro and y/n were busy enough, his father shinjuro was currently drinking his beverage.  Laying on his back, he closes his eyes and could've sworn there was light moan.  How dare his son show no respect for his father's needs, grumbling a bit shinjuro storms his way to kyojuro's room.

Inside he can hear them making noises, knocking on the door the sound of sheets and blankets ruffling can be heard.  "Enter".. he opens the door to see them laying beside each other.  "I feel very tired, so if you don't keep the noises down I'll have to remove you both of the perememisis..."

(I don't know how to pronounce it)

"Sorry for the ruckus"

.

.

.

.

.

Thursday afternoon [5:07 PM, may 9]

Its raining outside y/n was feeling ill, kyojuro was currently training outside, sitting upwards and watching him she thinks to herself.

'i wonder what the others are doing' one of the hashiras sneezes In their room, "whoever is thinking about me you should stop...otherwise I'll be catching a cold".  Snorting she slightly laughed, perhaps she can make this day interesting for a change.  Meanwhile akaza was asleep in the closet, hopping out of bed the wind blew hard making her spine shiver. 

The closet door cracked open slightly his glowing eyes peer through it, "you good?" He talks lowly, "what are you doing up?" "When it's not bright out it's safe" she slightly nods her head.  "But seriously you good??" "Not really good feeling kind of ill..." "What do you mean I'll, you didn't eat something expired did you..." "Hey!!! Don't say it like that basketball zebra, besides I'm just feeling nauseous lately".  The door slams open akaza instantly hides within a flash of speed.  Mitsuri kanroji bursts in with a devious grin, "I have been summoned now lemme see".

Y/n was in shock, but relaxed again she covered her stomach with one palm, mitsuri catches onto it.  The grin not leaving her face, "oooo I think you might be.." "don't say it" she giggles "oh guys I got some tea to spill come in here!!" The others poked their heads out and look in the bedroom where those two are standing.  "Look at her hand where it is placed..." "No..that can't be.." "wait until he finds out about this".  What are they talking about about, "tengen get in here!!!" Within a flash of speed the flashy hashira stood behind the two girls.

He grins cheekily, "somebody's gonna be enjoying the next 8 months and I get to be the uncle" "fuck no your not gonna be the uncle, if anything it should be kyojuro's brother".