29.

Kemijah Monae Height
Dallas , Texas

"Mama come on let me take your picture." Mijah laughed chasing after Mora as she ran around the front lawn giggling.

Today was Lani's gender reveal and they were supposed to leave ten minutes ago but Mora was being difficult not letting Mijah take her picture.

"She is not stun' yo ass mama." Zion laughed shaking his head leaning against the car. He was ready to go but he knew they couldn't leave until Mijah got her picture.

As Mora was running she ended up falling making Mijah smack her teeth. "You gon mess up your outfit pretty girl." She frowned dusting her off.

"Shid you better take the picture while she calm sittin on the ground." Zion snorted. "You right." Mijah hurriedly grabbed her phone, going to her camera , and snapping the picture.

" Mijah hurriedly grabbed her phone, going to her camera , and snapping the picture

"Ight let's go nie." Zion opened the drivers seat door hopping in. Mijah grabbed Mora off the ground chuckling.  "You look so pretty baby." She kissed her cheek.

"Ma ma." Mora smiled showing the little teeth she had coming in. Mijah pouted opening the back seat door.

"Hm phat." She handed her one of her toys to keep her occupied until they got there. After she finished buckling her in safely , she closed the door. Hopping in the passenger seat Zion made sure she had her seatbelt on before pulling off.

"You wanna play some music baby ?" He asked taking his eyes off the road glancing at her. "Yesss." She dragged grabbing his phone as he laughed at her. Music is what got Mijah thru the day. She couldn't go a day without listening to music.

"Did you change your password ?" She frowned after his phone didn't unlock. She eyed him hoping he didn't change it for a certain reason.

"Yea , it's Mora birthday." He licked his lips stopping at the red light. "Oh." She mumbled typing in Mora's birthday , he looked over seeing the look on her face.

He grabbed her chin bringing her face closer to him making her look at him. "I just changed it because I tried to put it as both of yall birthdays combined but it wasn't working." He assured. Before he changed his password , it was the day him and Mijah met.

She smiled nodding. He pecked her lips softly before pulling away seeing that the light was now green.She connected to the aux scrolling thru his playlist.

"Don't start playing no sad shit." He smacked his teeth. "Shut up." She laughed pressing on a song.

In a minute by YFN Lucci ft Plies came thru the car speakers.

"She say she ain't been fucked on in a minute (yeah)
She say she love when I'm in it
She say she ain't really made love in a minute (yeah)
Really made love in a minute
She say that she wanna be apart cause we winnin
She wanna be a part well my heart gotta win it
She wanna be a part, wanna be apart, told her from the start, from the start, gotta start from the beginning."