23.

Omniscient

It was silent and neither one of them hadn't said a word to each other since they got the call. It turns out Keon got into a bad car accident and was now in a coma fighting for his life.

Many things were going thru Mijah's head and she honestly didn't know what to think or do. Losing her dad would cause a major setback. What hurt her heart even more , she could've lost Mora if he would've took her with him in the car.

Zion knew this wasn't easy for her so he gave her space and let her calm down. He couldn't imagine how she was feeling , if something happened to his father he wouldn't know what to do.

It had been 24 hours since Shanti called them and they immediately booked a plane ticket back home. Unfortunately , they wouldn't be able to return home until tomorrow so Mijah was just drowning herself in her sorrows until then.

"So it was a hit and run ?" Zion talked on the phone with Kash. He stepped out on the balcony earlier to call Kash not wanting to disturb Mijah. "Mhm. I'm gettin sick of these bitch ass niggas playing wit my family cuh." Kash spat over the phone. They were slowly bringing him out of his character.

"Tell Jace find that motherfucking camera footage."Zion gritted rubbing his temples.

Everybody knew Jace was damn good when it came to technology and computers. A computer specialist couldn't fuck with him if they tried , he was THAT good.

"Ight bro call me when y'all otw and tell my sista I love her and call me back." Kash said over the phone sighing. He had been trying to call Mijah all morning but she was too busy crying to see his calls. He was worried about his little sister.

"Ight." Zion hung up before letting out a deep breath. He was stressed all over again , Keon was like a second dad to him.

The balcony door opened making him sigh knowing it was Mijah. "What you need mama ? You good ?" He turned to her. "Nothing , i'm good.I just wanted to come out here with you." She mumbled taking a seat in one of the chairs.

She had been questioning him like crazy about her dad's accident. Mijah was a lot of things but stupid wasn't one of them. She already knew how all this worked and her dad's accident most likely wasn't accidentally.

"You ate something ?" He asked. She shook her head no making him nod. "I'm finna order you something." He pulled out his phone.

"I'm not hungry-"

"Kemijah , you finna eat some. Fuck all that what you talm bout." He cut her off already going to the door dash app. He didn't mean to talk to her like that but everybody and everything was irritating him right about now.

She just rolled her eyes huffing knowing he was gonna force her to eat regardless.

His phone rung and he looked seeing it was Jace. He glanced at Mijah before answering. "Wassup ?" He put the phone to his ear.

"Wassam brodie but you ain't gon believe this shit." Jace said making him raise his eyebrows. "What happened ?" He asked curiously.

"This bitch Takyla alive and you know yo ex Dearra ? They the ones who ran into Keon car." Jace revealed. Zion froze standing there in shock not being able to comprehend what he just heard.

"It looks like they was following him for a minute but I guess he ain notice." Jace sighed. "How the fuck this bitch alive ? her hoe ass was on the news and all!" Zion scrunched his face up.

"Dawg we said the same thang and she ain't even tryna hide her face and shit." He went on. "We'll be in Texas tomorrow everybody just meet at my house once we touch down." Zion explained.