17.

Omniscient
Dallas , Texas

Since Zy'Mora was a healthy baby with no complications , they didn't have to keep Mijah in the hospital long.

"Make sure you're buckling her in right Zion." Mijah spoke seriously. "Hush , I got this." He waved her off. She hummed twisting her lips to the side. She was more than happy to be going home. All she wanted to do was sleep and relax with her baby girl.

"Hey daddy baby." He smiled down at Zy'Mora who was wide awake looking around. He kissed her forehead before closing the door and hopping in the drivers seat.

"You got everything before we leave baby ?" He looked over at Mijah. "Mhm. They gave me some tips about breast feeding." She said putting on her seatbelt. She really didn't know much about breastfeeding even tho she had read some articles about it , but the doctors were very helpful since she was a first time mother.

He pulled off heading home finally. "Wait , we never did finish setting up her room bae. Omg we're such bad parents." Mijah smacked her teeth remembering how they didn't finish setting up the crib.

"It's all taken care of baby don't worry." He put his hand on her thigh soothing her. She just sighed nodding.

"She's just looking around confused like we kidnapped her." Mijah laughed watching Zy'Mora look around the car with a mug on her face.

"I know my car dirty. Ima clean it out , you ain't gotta mug." Zion glanced in the backseat mugging her back as Mijah laughed. "Leave my baby alone." She hit his shoulder playfully.

He stopped at a red light running his hands down his face. "I gotta play my song tho." He hooked up to the aux turning the radio up.

Letter to My Daughter by Quando Rondo came thru the car speakers. Mijah smiled shaking her head. Zion told her he was gonna sing this song to Zy'Mora once she was born but she didn't think he was serious.

"I dedicate my whole heart to you, girl
You the only one know how I feel
Run it up just to buy the whole world
I don't care if it cost a hundred mil'
Want you to know you the only one
Made me change the way that I live
As a child, promise you will have fun
You ain't gotta worry 'bout a dollar bill"

"This song just for you mama." Zion laughed pulling off once the light turned green. "I'ma do whatever just to make you smilee." He sung off key to Mora.

"She don't even know what you saying." Mijah rolled her eyes playfully recording him singing , saving it in her memories.

"They ever fuck with you, I swear they gonna die." He spoke seriously with a straight face. He just dared anybody to play with his baby , a straight death wish.

The rest of the car ride was just full of Zion singing to Zy'Mora who wasn't paying him any attention. He stopped at Dairy Queen for Mijah since she said she was hungry before heading home.

Pulling into the driveway Zion put the car in park turning the radio down . "Fat mama your homeeeee." Mijah dragged smiling turning around to look at Mora. She turned back around then noticed some cars were here.

"Who all these cars is ?" She turned to Zion confused. "Your dad & everybody else." He kissed her cheek before killing the engine.

"Get Mora while I get all this other shit." Mijah nodded opening the backseat door. "Hey mommy's baby." She cooed at Mora who looked like she just woke up.

She mugged Mijah closing her eyes again. "Girl ! Ion blame you tho , I hate when people wake me up out my sleep to." Mijah laughed grabbing her car seat.