9.

Omniscient
Dallas , Texas

"Fuck you mean she left the hospital ?" Shoota jerked his head back not believing what he was hearing.

"Is you stupid ?! We saying she got the fuck up out the bed and walked right up out of hea damn !" Stormi fussed becoming irritated.

"Aye , you better calm that shit down." He warned pointing at her.

"No because we clearly KEEP telling you she walked out of the hospital , fuck you want us to say ? she tiptoed ??" Stormi mugged , Mijah snickered.

"Bae she said tiptoed. Swiper no swiper." Mijah  joked lowly with Zion before he glared at her making her stop laughing and clear her throat.

"Damn uptight ass." She mumbled bucking at him. "Gone bruh." He laughed a little mushing her head away.

"Then look at Ike & Tina all hugged up while we tryna figure this shit out." Shoota threw his hands up dramatically.

"Don't be mad at me , don't be mad at mf me." Mijah held up her hands in defense.

"Ok but seriously , where could she have gone ?" Stormi sighed. "She can't get far with them stitches , she ain't even healed yet." Zion chimed in.

"How's Dee ?" Mijah joined in the conversation. "He got stabbed in the stomach and he in surgery." Shoota sighed running his hands down his face.

His worst fear was losing his brother , he'd already lost his mom he couldn't afford to lose Dee also.

"Maybe she owed somebody some money , she is a traveling sports agent so...." Stormi shrugged , Zion bursted into laughter. They all raised their eyebrows.

"Bro I just saw her when I was in the Mcdonald's drive thru like last week , she ain't no damn traveling sports agent." He wheezed from laughing so hard , everybody's jaw dropped.

"So if she working at Mcdonald's where the fuck has she been going all this time she said she was traveling ?" Stormi asked , the room fell silent.

"Family of Demontrez Reynolds ?" The doctor spoke cutting into their thoughts , they all snapped their heads towards her nodding.

"He's good and out of surgery but the wound was pretty deep so we did lose him a couple times but he fought strong. I recommend he doesn't try to lift things for a while but other than that he's ok. He also said he needs to talk to Shoota immediately whoever that is." She explained.

Shoota got up and walked to his room fast with everybody right behind him. He opened the door seeing Dee sitting up in bed wide awake.

"You can't be scaring me like that , you know you my favorite." Mijah spoke first giving him a hug being careful of his wound.

"I'm sorry mama." He chuckled hugging her back before doing the same with Stormi.

"Damn nigga , I thought I lost you bruh." Shoota sniffed holding back tears bringing him into a hug. Losing his little brother was his biggest fear.

"Real niggas don't die man." He chuckled , Zion dapped him up.

"That bitch Kyla set me up dude." He groaned trying to sit up , they all looked shocked.

"For what ?" Zion asked.

"Idk something about owing money to some nigga named Rash." He shrugged , Stormi bursted into laughter.

"Rash ?! the fuck typa name...." Mijah trailed off scrunching her face up.

"No it's not Rash...it was Rashon- unt unt that wasn't it neither. Rashad , yea it was Rashad!" He struggled out , Mijah froze hearing that name.

Zion noticed her tense body language but stayed quiet assuming it was nothing. "R-Rashad ?" Mijah asked gulping , Dee nodded.

Stormi frowned recognizing that name from somewhere to but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"You must know him mama ?" Zion questioned staring at her , she looked at him before shaking her head no lying straight thru her teeth.

Rashad was in fact Mijah's abusive ex , he actually made her lose the very first baby she got pregnant with. Kyla was actually the one who helped her escape the abusive relationship...so it wasn't adding up to her.

After they asked Dee some more questions , the doctor came to check on him clarifying that he was good to go home in a week which made everyone happy.

"I'll stay at the hospital for a lil while longer , y'all can go ahead and go home dawg." Shoota dapped Zion up , Mijah sighed in relief being tired of smelling that hospital smell.

She loved Dee but something about hospitals & the thought of someone dying right now in the hospital definitely creeped her out.

"Call me tomorrow love." Stormi gave Mijah a hug. "Okay boo." Mijah responded hugging her back.

They pulled away exchanging goodbyes one last time before they finally headed out the hospital.

                           ________________

Zion sot in the bedroom waiting for Mijah to get out the shower to talk. He just couldn't get over the way Mijah reacted to hearing the name Rashad , his intrusive thoughts were eating at him.

After all he really didn't know much about Mijah anymore since he did infact move away and lost complete contact with everyone. Hearing the shower turn off knocking him out of his thoughts. The door opened as steam came out & Mijah walked out with a towel.

"Why you lookin at me like that ?" She chuckled walking over to the dresser to grab some clothes while he watched her every move.

He licked his lips eyeing her body noticing her bump was growing. She turned around noticing he was being unusually quiet.

"Zion ?" She frowned , he shook his head before humming in response. "What's wrong boo ?" She asked putting some vaseline on her lips.

"I- Nothing mama. I was just thinking about how we have to start planning the gender reveal soon." He lied.

"Oh you're right! I'll ask Stormi to help me." She said , he nodded slowly.

"I still can't believe i'm pregnant." She mumbled rubbing her stomach pouting. "I can , the way you was throwing it back on this dic-" He was saying before she yelled covering her ears cutting him off , he laughed.

She climbed in bed with him after finishing up her routine. He grabbed her pulling her closer to him while she just laid on his chest.

                            ______________

I really didn't know how to end this

where's Kyla ??🌚🌚

what's does Rashad have to do with this ?!

next chapter will be longer🙂🙂🙂