19.

Omniscient
Dallas , Texas

10 months later......

"You growing up on me mama." Zion smiled trying to snap some pictures of Mora. She was now ten months old , it felt like time was flying.

They both loved being parents it was a great new experience. Mora was definitely spoiled by Zion. Everytime she cried everybody already knew who she wanted.

She was crawling now & a very active baby, she loved getting into things. They just couldn't believe that Mora was ten months , it felt like she was just born yesterday.

He was taking Mora out today until Mijah got finished getting her nails done. He really didn't know where he was taking her but he knew he'd find somewhere.

"Look at the camera for me baby." He tried to make her look at him but she wasn't paying him any attention.

" He tried to make her look at him but she wasn't paying him any attention

"You know what. Fuck it , we finna just go." He shook his head huffing buckling her inside the her car seat , putting the seatbelt over her , & closing her door.

They had been sitting in the driveway for about twenty minutes all because he was trying to get a perfect picture of her actually looking at the camera but she wasn't going for it at all.

He hopped in the driver seat pressing start nodding his head hearing the engine roar. "What you wanna listen to today mama ?" He asked looking at her thru the rear view mirror.

"Mr pot scraper ? yea me too." He nodded hooking up to the aux turning the music up as "Mr.Pot Scraper by BossMan Dlow" came thru the speakers.

"🎶 Left pocket full of pink fifties, right pocket got blues in it (beep, beep, beep)
Plug send them packs to me, I know what to do with it (brrt)
Thousand-dollar shoes, I'm walkin' on a damn ounce (nigga)
He ain't runnin' up a bag, he runnin' his damn mouth (pussy)
I'm Mr. Swang a Door (yeah), Mr. Beat the Road (yeah)
Two thousand on a coat (nigga), steppin' on they throat (nigga)
I'm Mr. Ride Foreign (Ride Foreign),🎶"

"What he say princess ? I'm mr. ain't going!" Zion pushed the engine speeding down the road feeling the music a little too much but still being careful since Mora was in the car.

She started making babbling noises making him laugh. "Sing that shit mama." He chuckled stopping at the red light.

                           _________________

"Listen mama. Don't get in here acting up now." He spoke pointing at her knowing she liked to throw tantrums sometimes. She just blinked her eyes at him.

"Don't be rolling yo eyes." He playfully mugged her.

He decided on just taking her to Mc'Donalds for the time being. "Come on princess." He grabbed her out the car seat , closing the door , & making sure the car doors were locked.