14.

Kemijah Monae Height
Dallas , Texas

continuing from last chapter....

"M-mom." I choked out standing shocked. "Hi baby." She smiled walking closer towards me.

"N-no move. How did you even find out about my gender reveal ?" I asked frowning blinking back tears."This bitch a stalker." Kash spoke up shaking his head chuckling bitterly. He was beyond heated.

"That's no way to speak to your mother Kashmir." Asheela gritted looking at her son disgusted.

"That's no way to turn on your kids and be a druggie." Keon spat taking everyone by surprise. Shanti touched his shoulder.

"Well well well, if it isn't my bitter baby daddy & his ugly ass sister." She laughed hysterically turning to my dad & Shanti.

( LMFAOOOOOO SHE CLEARED )

"Bitch you better tread lightly." Mori mugged looking her up and down. The easiest way to piss Mori off was to play with her family.

"I'm not dealing with this shit." I shook my head beginning to walk in the house.

"Yea run away. Like you always do , we all know your best at that. At least Rashad does." I heard her say from behind me. I turned around with wide eyes.

"No. She's a woman son." Jazora held Zion back as his eyes darkened ready to slap the shit out of Asheela. "I say let the man go Zora." Neil mumbled sipping on his beer.

"I second that unc." Dee added looking off to the side.

"Fuck all that. Why are you here ?! Leave & let my baby enjoy her moment." Shanti sighed getting irritated.

The next thing I did surprised me. I walked up to her taking my hand & slapping her across the face harder than I intended too.

"Don't EVER bring that up bitch." I spat out looking her up and down hearing some gasps behind me. "And I wish you WOULD hit her back." Stormi stepped closer.

"Keep your fucking hands off me. I would hate to lock you in another basement like I did when you were younger." She smirked.

My voice got stuck in my throat & I felt like I couldn't breathe. I started getting dizzy. "Mama-" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

___________________

Omniscient

Everyone was sitting in the waiting room at the hospital waiting to hear news back from the doctor about Mijah. She passed out and Zion wasted no time rushing her to the hospital.

Keon was heated and wanted to knock everything over. Before he could even check Asheela while everyone was helping Mijah , she slipped away.

He never knew anything about her locking Mijah in a basement , he felt like he had failed as a father. Kash just hugged Kemori tight as she silently cried on his chest.

Kash knew exactly what his mother was talking about but Asheela forced him to keep his mouth closed or in her words 'i'll do the same thing to you but worse'.

Mori on the other hand knew nothing of it since she wasn't home at the time it took place. Zion just sot there not knowing how to feel he just prayed his future wife and his baby girl were ok.

The doctor walked towards them with a clipboard knocking all of them out of their thoughts. Zion jumped up first waisting no time "She ight ?" He asked immediately with concern in his eyes.