13

Zion Omari Stephens
Dallas , Texas

"Come on baby we late." I called out making sure I had my gun and everything else. Can't never get caught lacking.

The day i'd been waiting for is finally here. I don't know how we're late to our own baby shower but you know how long black folks take to get ready.

"Cut the show , i'm done." I heard Mijah say before she appeared walking out the bathroom crying.

"What's wrong ma ?" I laughed at her goofiness. "I have no type of ass in this dress. I'm literally built so funny omg." She threw her hands up dramatically crying even harder.

"Baby it's nothing wrong with the way you look." I held my laughter in. I wasn't laughing at her being 'built funny' I was just laughing because last night she was bragging about how thick she was.

"You sure ? you can be honest. I won't kill you....probably." She mumbled the last part walking back into the bathroom.

"Fuck she mean probably ?" I whispered to myself before following behind her in the bathroom.

I stood behind her in the mirror as she did some poses while crying. "Mama." I said , she ignored me still posing.

"Kemijah." I said sternly. She finally stopped posing looking at me thru the mirror.

"We talked bout this mama , it's nun wrong with the way you look. Now say it." I rubbed her sides to calm her down.

"You're just saying that cause we're together." She mumbled looking down at the ground. I lifted her chin with my finger before turning her full body to face me.

"What I told you to say ?" I raised my eyebrows. "It's nothing wrong with the way I look." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Aht , louder." I ordered. "It's nothing wrong with the way I look." She spoke up , I smiled nodding before kissing her forehead.

"Now pose one more time." I said , she turned around in the mirror now smiling throwing up her deuces. "That's what i'm talking bout." We laughed together.

"Ok i'm ready." She smiled walking out the bathroom while I turned the light off before following behind her.

I decided to wear all black with my amiri jeans while Mijah had on her white dress. I was about to wear all white with her but of course I messed my shirt up.

( i don't see how tf people can wear all white all day without messing something up )

I grabbed my hat as we walked downstairs getting ready to leave. Mijah's phone started to ring as we headed out the door.

"Yes Stormi we're on the way." She laughed holding the phone up to her ear as I locked up behind us. She hung up the phone as I opened the passenger door for her & closing it behind her.

I jogged to the drivers side before hopping in and pressing the start button. "Damn we a hour late." She made a yikes face looking at the time.

"Wonder whose fault that is." I mumbled slickly backing out the driveway. "Blame toot not me." She frowned rubbing her stomach.

"Don't put that on my baby." I mugged her , she flicked me off. "Exactly how you pregnant now." I smirked as she laughed loudly.

___________________

"How tf you be late to your own baby shower ?" Shoota mugged us as we walked in the backyard finally arriving.

"Shut up nigga damn." I chuckled dapping the boys up. Looking around Stormi had decided to do a lion king theme. She had this shit looking nice as fuck.