obamitsu wedding

-until I can get ahold of a Manga script, I'm waiting for anime scripts to come out for the next season, request me some specials I'll write anything at this point-

•~☆~•

Miyake slowly braided Mitsuri's hair, delicately interlacing her gorgeous Sakura and kiwi colored hair over and over until it was a long braid.

"Mitsuri-Chan," Miyake mused, entwining the hair until it became a lovely bun, "not that I mind, but why didn't you have Shinobu-Chan or even Uzui to do it?"

Mitsuri smiled fondly, her head tilting down as she messed with her fingers, "I'm sorry for being selfish, I wanted my Onii-San to do it."

Miyake wrapped his arms around Mitsuri's neck, holding her from behind as they sat back-to-front ahead of a vanity. Mitsuri began to tear up.

Before her tears to fall however, Miyake reached up and swiped them away, smiling at her in the mirror.

"Ahh, Nee-Chan, please don't cry. I'm honored to do your hair, I was just curious is all." Miyake grinned, "My baby sister is getting married."

Mitsuri began wailing, "Waaahh!! Onii-San, I'm so lucky!"

"Please don't cry..."

°~♡~°

Obanai paced in his separate room, the boys watching him stride anxiouslg from one side to the other. Some gazed at him with mild curiosity, and the other was getting agitated.

"Shit, Obanai... what's got you pacing so fucking much?" Sanemi groaned, holding his forehead, "You're making me sick!"

"Everyone, get out." Miyake muttered to the men in the room, "I need to talk to the groom of my sister."

As they trailed out, Miyake watched them leave eagerly. As soon as the last one walked out, Miyake dropped the stern persona and replaced it with a small smile.

Obanai pointed at his mask, worriedly sweating bullets, "What am I supposed to do about this? Everyone's going to see it!"

Miyake sighed, scratching his cheek nervously, "Well, um, I can heal it if you'd like."

"You can..." Obanai sounded both received and surprised, "You can do that? I thought..."

"I lied because I didn't want to heal Shinazugawa..." Miyake mumbled.

Obanai deadpanned, "Are you serious?"

°~♤~°

Miyake stood boredly at the food section, not eating anything, just gazing, "Of course there's sakura mochi and tororo konbu."

"Excuse me," a small voice perked up from beside Miyake, "are you Tatsuo Miyake, by any chance?"

Miyake glanced down at the small boy that suddenly began clinging to his haori, "E-Eh? Well, yes."

"Thank you!" The boy latched onto Miyake's side, "Thank you so much for taking care of my big sister!"

Miyake blinked nervously, "Oh, you mean Mitsuri? Oh, are you her younger brother?"

The boy nodded frantically, "Yes sir! She told me a lot about you and... I really want to be like you!!"

Miyake blushed in embarrassment, sure the kamaboko squad looked up to him but they never once told Miyake they aspired to literally be him.

"O-Oh, well..."

"It's just us two left... Nee-San tries her hardest... she admires you, and I want to be strong like you so I can protect my older sister!"

"Makalunk..." Miyake muttered, remember Mitsuri speaking a lot about the boy, "How old are you?"

Makalunk purses his lips, blushing as Miyake set a soft and firm hand on the top of his head, "I-I'm 8..."

Moyake bent down, ruffling the small boys hair, "I hear you, I see you, and I admire your courage to come speak to me. If you're dead see on becoming stronger, come see me after the ceremony."

The boys dark green eyes lit up, "R-Really?! You mean it??"

Miyake's eyes crinkled as he smiled brightly at the young boy, "For right now, I have to walk your sister down the aisle, if you don't mind."

Makalunk shook his head furiously, causing Miyake's hand to fly off, "Of course not! Thank you so much!"

Miyake chuckled a bit, standing up and reaching his hand out to the boy. Makalunk quirked a boy in confusion, giving Miyake a low high five.

Miyake furrowed his brow, "Eh? Shake my hand, promise me you're determined enough to become stronger, give me your word."

Makalunk firmly grasped the Hashira's hand, causing Miyake to flinch slightly at his rivaling strength and fiery passion, "I swear it!"

°~♧~°

"Miyake, are the ladies okay?" Rengoku asked worriedly, "I figured they'd be here for Mitsuri's wedding."

Miyake smiled gently, fixing Rengoku's tie, "Maki is with child, so the girls are staying with her."

Rengoku's eyes widened, "What? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Are you angry?" Miyake suddenly frowned, "I just found out about it last night and forgot to mention it to you."

"Oh, no I'm not angry at all!!" Rengoku burst out, "I'm exceptionally happy, just surprised you didn't tell me!"

Miyake chuckled nervously, "I forgot, a lot has been on my mind recently. Uzui is very excited, and so am I, I just can't wait to have my own."

Rengoku pondered for a minute, "It isn't yours?"

"I want to adopt one with you first." Miyake says bluntly, "You know-"

"That you don't feel like you're in their marriage? I remember that conversation." Rengoku frowned, "I still don't understand you."

Miyake chuckled, bringing Rengoku into a soft kiss, "We will figure it out, kids aren't my first thought. Right now, I have a little sister to walk down the aisle."

Rengoku suddenly reverted back to his loud personality, "Right! Let's get going, Miyake!"

Miyake smiled, he'd be doing a lot of that today, smiling. Miyake has never felt more at peace with Mitsuri's love life, especially with who she ended up with.

Rengoku grasped Miyake's hand and drug him out of the dressing room, "When does it start?"

"In like, 10 minutes."

"Tatsuo Miyake..."

Miyake blinked, "Oh no, Hikaru-"

"Ara ara~ Mitsuri-San is getting quite antsy," Hikaru hummed, "since you're missing from the ceremony."

"Sor-"

"Your family is here as well on behalf of Mitsuri," Hikaru cut him off, "you're worrying your mother."

"I'm going!"