𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 S̶e̶c̶r̶e̶t̶s̶ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 ;) pt 1

The reason Miyake's personality changes so much is because he "lost his real self" (spoiler? Is it real? Does he actually lose himself? Is it all in his head?? Idk..) after obtaining his breathing style, now he has bits and pieces of himself, and the rest are the personalities of the gods his breathing uses.

"Miyake spoke up, "It's quite simple actually, her wounds were exposed to demon blood, so she turned into a demon." He said with a sleepy smile." -Hades, God of the Underworld, renounced as 'eternal sleep'

"Miyake put a hand on Giyuu's head gently, "If the boy makes it to final selection, no matter what decision you make, I will support you. If this boy becomes the next water user, I am willing to risk it all for you." He smiled at his younger, "It will be okay, I have faith in your words." -Persephone, renounced as 'kind'

"Miyake was silent, his eyes held a cold malice to them, he absolutely hated this god forsaken mountain. Where so many of his once comrades came to die, left unrested, and unburied." -Artemis, renounced as 'defensive'

"As Miyake grew up, it turned more into a burden rather than a medical issue. Miyake was better at hiding it, assuring Urokodaki that he was okay and then ran into the forest to have his anxiety attack in peace. Returning to training like it was nothing, it was dangerous." -Atlas, renounced as 'pressurized'