<𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜>

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭:
"I'm going to be a hero, #1 or not, I'll beat whoever wants to challenge me."

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫:
"I denied the promotion to be the #1 hero... because my students need me to protect them here..."

{*}

Tatsuo Miyake,

age: (undecided, Student? Teacher?)

height: 6'4

birthday: July 23rd

quirk: God

Explanation:
User can create forms of the Greek gods and use their abilities, can also creat illusions and make new body parts (similar to how the gods shape-shift). They can also essentially "swap places" with others who are injured and take on their injuries. User can heal others by using this method, they also can alleviate illnesses by taking them on as well, cancers and terminal illnesses require a lot more energy and are often hard to accomplish first try.

Drawbacks:
- Mental strain
- Anxiety attacks
- Frostbite (certain gods)
- Burns (certain gods)
- Mental confusion
- Identity confusion

{*}

<Teenager/Student AU>

Miyake slung his backpack over his shoulder, his school uniform lazily buttoned and untidy. The teenager huffed out, not wanting to go to school.

As he crept out of his room and sluggishly stepping down the stairs, Miyake's step-mom (Woori-Yeong) helping his younger brother put on his jacket.

"Ah, Miyake... please don't forget a jacket, it is cold outside today." Woori-Yeong's soft voice said, grabbing a black jacket for Miyake and approaching him.

She gently reached up and grabbed Miyake's shoulder, and helped him put on his jacket, "It's your final moments of middle school, I'm so proud of you, my son." Woori-Yeong ruffled Miyake's black hair.

Kim-Tae, Miyake's younger half-brother, hurried over and grasped Miyake's legs in a bone crushing hug, "Mimi-Chan! Will you walk with me to school?"

Miyake smiled down at his brother, fixing his backpack to sit on both of his shoulders and quickly pick up Kim-Tae, "Of course! Let's go."

"But Mimi-Chan, I'm too big for you to carry!"

Miyake smiled, "Your Onii-Chan is strong, he can carry you!"

Kim-Tae giggled with a large grin, one of his front teeth missing from an accident at school, "I'm almost 5! I'm too big!"

"You'll never be too big for Mimi-Chan! Now let's go, or we will be late." Miyake said, carrying Kim-Tae on his hip as he waved goodbye to his mother.

Kim-Tae pointed at the cherry blossoms, "Look, Mimi-Chan! They look like mommy, so pretty!"

Miyake grinned and looked up at the elementary school, "남동생, we are here... do you need me to bring you lunch?"

[little brother]

Kim-Tae enthusiastically jumped out of his brothers hold, laughing playfully at his friends who awed at his big brother, he nodded, "Can Mimi-Chan bring me katsudon from 할머니?"

[grandmother]

Miyake bent down to meet eye level with Kim-Tae, he handed him his small All Might backpack and pat his head,

"Onii-Chan will bring you whatever you want!"

{*}

<Teacher AU>

Miyake sighed out, his eyes glaring at the students in front of him with his hands clasped in front of his face, "What the hell is wrong with you two? You insist on fighting every god damn day, even when both of you have plenty of room for improvement."

The two students in question, Bakugo Katsuki and Midoriya Izuku, blushed in embarrassment. Their teachers words making them feel horrible inside.

They already hated when Aizawa-Sensei scolded them, but when Tatsuo-Sensei did it, it was hurtful and brutal.

Miyake's head tilted to the side, his icy eyes challenging Bakugo who dared to look unfazed, "Bakugo-San, is there something you would like to say?"

Bakugo clenched his teeth, his crimson eyes narrowing in anger as he grabbed onto Midoriya's shirt, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BREATHING SO LOUD, DAMN NERD!"

Before Midoriya could utter another word, an golden arrow launched in between the two teenagers faces, they gulped and Bakugo quickly let go of Midoriya.

Midoriya slowly averted his eyes to look at Miyake, who's eyes were golden like hot sand dunes, the teacher scoffed and stood up, making the two students flinch.

"I quit being a hero for you guys, don't make me regret my decision."

{*}

Authors Note:

Details are still undecided and so are ships, so please let me know your thoughts! Thank you.