49

"Why are you here Mike?" He walks towards me and Kyler starts to step in front of me but I stop her.

   Mike looks at me, "I wanted to see you and it would be best if the lesbian left. We have unfinished business." Kyler glances at me with a confused look.

   "We have no unfinished business and if you have something to say just say it and get the hell out."

   Mike laughs "Okay, if you want her in here then fine, maybe she can learn a thing or two. What do you say? One more time for old times' sake." He is out of his fucking mind. Before I can say anything he grabs me by the arms and pushes me against my desk.

   Kyler rushes towards Mike but I yell, "Kyler stop! Mike let go of me and get the hell out of here!"

   Mike laughs in my face "not until I get what I came for." He releases one of my arms and uses his free hand to roughly grope my breast.

   "Don't you dare fucking touch her!" Kyler yells as she charges up to Mike and pushes him against the wall. Before I even know it, she punches him right in the nose and blood gushes out.

   "What the fuck!" Mike yells as he grabs his nose.

   Kyler starts to hit Mike again but I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her away. Mike pushes off the wall "I'm so fucking tired of you, you fucking dyke! All you ever do is ruin everything!" Kyler tries to launch towards him again but I tighten my grip around her. About that time my office door opens and two school security guards walk in.

   "Let go of me!" Kyler yells as she tries to go after Mike again.

   "Kyler, please stop and calm down" I say as I am trying to calm her down. "I'm okay thanks to you so please calm down baby" I whisper in Kyler's ear only for her to hear. I look at the security guards "get him out of here."

   Mrs. Scott walks in and immediately comes to check on Kyler and I. She looks at me "I heard the commotion so I called security and I'm glad I did."

   I nod, "thank you Mrs. Scott, luckily Kyler was here" and the sweet older woman smiles at Kyler, then leaves my office.

   As the security guards are escorting Mike out he stops and has to open his mouth again. "I should contact the superintendent again because there's no telling what you two were doing in here. I don't know how y'all got out of trouble the first time I contacted him. Just so you know Lauren, I'm selling the house and everything in it. I'm moving to San Francisco to be with Amy."

   "Who the hell is Amy?" Kyler asks.

   Mike looks at me, "she's my fiancé and we are expecting our first child together. At least I will not have to worry about her producing gay kids like that bitch Sara. I will make sure of that and..."

   I quickly release Kyler, walk up to Mike and slap him across the face. "You are a piece of shit. There is nothing wrong with Kyler or Kyle being gay and how dare you talk about their mother like that. Get the hell out of my office and off school property before I call the police and press charges against you." I walk to my office door and hold it open for security to get him out of here.

   Kyer walks up behind me and wraps her arms around me. I lean back against her and sigh, "I'm sorry he said that Kyler."

   Kyer turns me around to face her, "it's not your fault Lauren so don't apologize for him. Are you okay though?"

   I nod "yes I'm fine, my arms are a little sore but I'm fine, honestly. Thank you again for stopping him. I don't really want to think about what could have happened if you were not here." The bell rings signaling lunch is over which means Kyler has one more class then can go home.