3

Once I get my suitcase from baggage claims I make my way to the pick-up area out front where Mike had said he would pick me up at. As I am walking to the exit doors from baggage claims, my phone starts ringing. Glancing at my phone I see the one and only sperm donor is calling so I answer. When I answer the phone he informs me he is not here due to a business problem that he had to take care of.

He gives me his home address and asks if I hav ePayPal. After I tell him I do, he sends me $300 and tells me to use it and get an Uber to take me to his house. Guess he likes throwing money away because it's ridiculous if he thinks an Uber will cost that much. He said his wife Lauren is there and will be expecting me. Just great, the man whom I haven't seen in eight years can't even show up to pick me up from the airport. I guess things will never change with him even though he claims he wants me here. I don't really know what to think about this situation except that it sucks ass. That's about the best explanation I have for this at the time.

I open the Uber app on my phone, enter Mike's address and my pick-up location. An hour and 30 minute trip, by Uber! What the hell? Yeah, he definitely just likes throwing money away. Luckily my Uber is only 10 minutes away from the airport. Once it arrives we get my suitcases in the trunk and set out to my destination. After the long ass Uber ride, we finally arrived at ol' sperm donor's house. I can't help but stare at the house before getting out of the Uber. It's a huge two story tan brick house with a three car garage and a well maintained yard. There is a stone pathway leading from the road to the front door. The house is gorgeous and definitely expensive.

I glance around at my surroundings and see that all the houses here look expensive. I hope the people around here are not snobby and stuck up. What if his new wife is? Will she look down upon me because my mom wasn't rich? Will she try to change who I am to fit their expensive lifestyle? I'm starting to get nervous but I'm just going to be myself. If she doesn't like me then maybe the asshole will just let me go back to Pensacola.

The ol' sperm donor definitely makes good money to be able to afford a house like this. My mom's house back in Pensacola was nice. It was a single story, three bedroom one bath house. She wasn't rich and of course our house didn't look like this one but we lived nice and comfortably. She worked hard for us to have what we did and I never wanted for anything. I was always proud of what my mom did for us. She set a good example for me and I always hope I can make her proud with what I choose to do in life.

I walk up the stone pathway and ring the doorbell. To say I am nervous is an understatement. I don't know what to expect when the door finally opens. So many thoughts are running through my head of what his new wife might be like and what she might look like. I hope she is nice and not some bitch. Will she even want me here? Will she hate me? I kind of just want to run away at this point.

When the door opens I am speechless and can't believe my eyes. To say I am in shock is an understatement. I think my heart literally stopped. Standing there in front of me is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen with the most beautiful blue eyes and perfect lips. If blue wasn't already my favorite color, it definitely is now. There is no way this woman is Mike's wife. Seriously! She definitely does not look close to his age. He is 38 and there's just no way she can be in her 30's. This woman is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. If she is Lauren, I don't know how the hell I'm going to live in the same house as her.

Wow! I am in awe of her beauty. She is about my height, has loose, wavy dirty blonde hair just past her shoulders. I could just get lost in her beautiful ocean blue eyes and those lips, oh those lips. They are perfect, naturally rose pink, pouty and so kissable. Oh so kissable.
This woman has flawless skin that looks silky smooth and a perfect body that I can definitely appreciate. She is wearing black workout leggings that cling to her body so well and a gray fitted tank top. Lord she has curves in all the right places, toned arms and legs. She is definitely a C cup and her breasts look so perfect pushing against the material of her tank top. Just looking at her I get this weird tingling feeling in my stomach. I've never felt this before by just looking at someone.

I trail my eyes from her bare feet, up her perfect body to her beautiful blue eyes to find she is already looking at me with an arched eyebrow and red tinted cheeks. She definitely knows I was checking her out and for some reason I slightly blush which is very unusual for me. There is hardly anything that makes me blush but for some reason knowing that she knows I was checking her out made me slightly blush. I can't seem to break the intense eye contact we have going on at the moment either. She is so captivating.

Suddenly, the beautiful woman breaks the silence, "Can I help you?" Oh God, the sound of her voice is so soothing and so sexy.

I blink a few times and finally manage to say "I'm looking for Lauren Adams."
The beautiful woman carefully eyes me "I'm Lauren and who are you sweetie?" Wait, this is Lauren? This beautiful woman cannot be his wife.

"I'm Kyler and-" she cuts me off.

"You're... Kyler?!" she asks in a higher tone and wide eyes. She looks at me for a few seconds and swallows hard. We lock eyes for a couple seconds then she pulls me into an unexpected hug and I freeze as I feel the electricity flow through my body at the contact. She smiles once she releases me and says "sorry, I'm just... I'm so happy to finally meet you. You're just... you're just not who I expected. Sorry sweetie, I hope that didn't sound rude because that's not what I meant, I just umm...."

I swear Lauren's voice is like something from my dreams. She has a sexy, seductive tone to her voice and the way she says my name just does something to me. I've never been one for pet names but from her, yeah definitely. "Please come in Kyler," Lauren says as she motions for me to come in so I follow her inside and shut the door behind me. And let me tell you, she has an ass on her. Oh my God! My eyes are stuck like glue staring at her ass the entire time. I know, I know, very inappropriate of me but damn. Those leggings just make her ass so noticeable.

Lauren stops, turns around suddenly and I run right into her. She instantly grabs my arms and it's like electricity jolting through me again. I back up a little and she just looks at me and I wonder if she felt it too or maybe she knows I was staring at her ass. She doesn't say anything as I see a light blush cover her cheeks.

Again, we stare at each other for a few seconds then Lauren speaks, "sorry, but since you're here then where is your father?"