15. Where is Aarya ?

Third person POV-

Agravin turned his side on the bed and opened his eyes , the other side of the bed was empty but the strong fragrance of lotus and Jasmin, and the creases on the sheet marked her presence there. The soft foot step with a slight jingle sounds of bangles reached Agravin's ear as he looked his wife coming out of the bathing chamber. Clad in a simple orange colour lehnga , the odhni carelessly wrapped around her upper body and it's end lying on the group. She came and sat infornt of the mirror. Agravin noticed that it was still dark outside , but the reddish hue in the eastern horizon marked that the dawn was about to break. He again looked at his wife and thought to himself, how she managed to look so beautiful. Devoid of any shringar, she was looking like a divin goddess. He noticed how she was trying her best not to make any sound, but her bangles decided not to obey her, they chimed melodiously everytime she moved her hand in attemp to pat dry her long silken thread like hair. Those long serpentine hair of her's covered her back and reached till her waist. Agravin smiled at the how he was comparing the colour of her hair to the night sky. He noticed how his wife slightly wrinkled her nose irritatedly while trying to pin her necklace. She applied a thin coat of Kajal in her eyes and with minimum jewelleries , she was done. Agravin immediately closed his eyes as he saw Avni's removing her odhni. He felt it inappropriate to look at her without her consent even when she was his wife. Agravin kept his eyes close just listening to the melodious sounds of her bangles. Once the sound died Agravin slightly opened his eyes and saw that Avni was done adjusting her odhni. Now the Orange coloured fabric with gold embroidery on it was carefully wrapped around her and she also covered her head with it. At last she applied vermilion, the red pigment that marked her as his. He saw her leaving the room and decided to get ready to join her in pooja , this time early.

*******

Avni huffed in irritation, her eyes fixed on the little white flowers of har shringar which were decorated on the top braches of the tree. She looked at her basket of flowers, roses , lotus and marigold were already there but Maheshwar's favourite har shringar was not. She looked here and there but no one was around. She jumped once again to reach the high branches but again she couldn't succeed. Her face fell. But before she could leave the place suddenly she felt a presence behind her , the familiar sandlewood fragrance, and a smile crept on her lips. She turned to look towards her husband who was standing close to her. Agravin smiled at her and then plucked those flowers for her. Avni bit her toung as she realised that her husband must have seen her jumping like a little girl in attempt to reach those flowers.
" Itne paryapt hai ya or ?"
( Is this enough, or you need more?)
Agravin asked her. Avni just shook her head in denial. They both continued to pluck random flowers from the royal garden.
" Aap shigra jaag gye aaj "
( You woke up early today. )
Asked Avni.
" Mai pratidin vilambh se nhi jagta hu Avni."
( I don't wake up late everyday, Avni.)
Agravin reliped while putting some rose flowers in Avni's basket.
" Arya itne pushp paryapt hain , ab chale?"
( Arya, this much flowers are enough, now shall we go?)
Avni asked her husband.
" Ji avashya ."
( Yes ,sure)
He answered.
*************
After completing their pooja , both Avni and Agravin led to different chambers. Agravin found himself surrounded by the ministers and his father in law , who was curious to introduce him to the rest of the officials. Well this was exhausting but he had to do it as he should know about the different departments of the royal court. After an hour or two they were finally called up for the breakfast. Agravin along with his father in law and his guru entered the royal dining hall. The aroma of the food hit their nostrils, and their hunger increased ten folds. Agravin sat on his seat and looked around for someone but she was nowhere in sight. And then the familiar sounds of anklets hit his ear drums, announcing her arrival. His eyes fixed at the door. There stood his wife, with her solah shringar, her look was different from the morning. She was wearing the same lengha but this time she wore more jewelleries. She looked eternal , with or without jewelleries , he thought to himself.
" Aaj ka saara bhojan Avni ne banaya hai."
( Avni has prepared all the meal Today. )
The queen declared.
"Avni , Kumar Agravin ko bhojan tum swayam paroso."
( Avni, serve food to Kumar Agravin)
The queen told Avni.