1. Agni

Avni's POV

Agni, Vayu , Jal , dharti or aakash ye panch tatvon se nirmit hai hamara shareer or apne apne swabhav ke anukool hum inme se kisi ek tatva se adhik prabhavit hate hai , hai n ? Hamare liye wo tatva Agni hai. Agni Jo pavitrata ka prateek hai, jo sab kuch bhasm krne ki kshmta rakhti ho pr yahi upasthit na ho to koi karya sambhav nhi hai. Andhkaar me prakash hai Agni , devton k aavahan ka madhyam , sabhi shubh karya me anivarya or ant me hamare shareer to panch tatvon me vileen krne k liye use bhasm bhi yahi krti hai. Aap vichar kr rhe honge ki mai ye sab aapko kyu bata rhi hoon, kyuki aaj jab mai or maa baat kr rhe the to maa ne kaha ki Prem or prtiksha Agni jaisi hoti hai. Vastav me ye dono bhavnao ka anubhav maine kabhi Kiya hi nhi pr mann me ise janne ki ichcha avashya hai .Pr mere anusaar se to hamari sabhi bhavnay Agni jaise hai. Yadi hame unka thik se upyog krne aagya to wo hamare liye karya karengi or yadi nhi to wo hame aise hi bhasm kr dengi jaise kasth me upasthit Agni use jala deti hai.

( Fire, Air, water, earth and sky, our body is made up of these five elements. And according to our nature , we all are inclined more towards one of them. For me it's always the fire. Fire that is epitome of purity , it has the capacity to burn everything but no work can be done without its presence. It is the light in darkness, the source to invocate devas, it is important in every auspicious occasion and at the end it consumes our body after death. You might be thinking , Why  I am telling this to you all , right ? Well today my mother told me that Love and Wait is just like Fire. Well I have never experienced these two emotions to be honest. I always has this urge to know what actually love is but , according to me , all the emotions that we feel is just like Fire. If we know how to control it , it will work for our benefit and if not it will destroy us the same way fire burns down the wood in which it resides.)

The sound of huge bell rang loudly indicating that soon the sun is going to rise. And here I spent another nice without being in the embrace of nidra Devi. Sleepless nights are common these days. Closing the scroll on which I was inking down my thoughts, I proceeded towards my balcony. I look towards the sky, the stars were fading way. The moon was wrapping his chandani in his arms. The eastern hemisphere was painted in a mixture of red and violet colour indicating the arrival of sun. The cool morning breez of the falgun month tickled my skin as I wrapped myself in my odhni. Everything was so beautiful and peaceful. And to soak the moment in my heart I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, opening my eyes I glanced towards the peaceful sleeping Maniprasth. From a last few days there has been a great hustle going on. Everyone is busy in the preparation on the event that is going to take place a day after tomorrow. My Swayambara. Swayambara the right of a girl to choose her husband. It sounds so good and easy right ? But actually it is not. At least not for me. I honestly have no idea what qualities I am looking for in my future husband. Since childhood I have witnessed the love between my parents. The way my father treats my mother, he never thought of marrying another woman inspite being forced my everyone even my mother herself. Will I ever be able to experience such love in my life? Kings and Princes marry more than once for various purposes, sometimes to avoid a war, sometimes for alliance, sometime for the expansion of their kingdom and also desire. So I don't know if I will ever get a chance to experience love , to know how it feels to be loved. I don't know. One decision of mine is going to decide the future of mine but also of Maniprasth as well. Because my husband will  acend the throne after my father. According to norms, the king's son is the heir of the kingdom and  ascend the throne after him but as Maniprasth doesn't have any prince , and as a girl I am not allowed to rule the kingdom even after I have the knowledge of both Shastra and Shaastra.
Unfortunately my father's health is not doing good these days, so ministers and Raj Guru suggested him to organise my Swayambara so the throne can be saved from the predicators. Accordingly , a day after tomorrow when I will turn 20, on the tithi of Falgun Shukla panchmi, my Swayambara is organised. I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know how I am going to choose the perfect heir for the kingdom but my guru says that when nothing is in your hand leave it to Maheshwar, he will do the best. And I trust my Maheshwar that he will guide me. See the eastern hemisphere is shining bright in golden red colour, the sun will rise anytime and I have to go now for my pooja. Maheshwar will be waiting for me.
*******

Har har Mahadev everyone, hope you people are doing well. First of all thanku so much being for reading the chapter. Well I know many of you will find this chapter a Lil boring , or maybe first three chapters will be a Lil off track but after that all the chapters are going to be very interesting so stay tuned. Also if you are not following me on Instagram you are missing a lot so make sure you to follow me there . ID- Yudhi_writes01.
Also I am still learning the art of penning down my thoughts so kindly avoid mistakes.
Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you like and also leave your valuable feedback and help me to improve.
Mahadev Mahadev ✨

Word count- 920.