14. Aarya

Third person POV-

After the pooja, the king took Agravin to the huge royal meeting hall, introducing him to important ministers and his acquaintances while Avni went with her sisters.
"Aaiye Kumar, ye hai humara niji Mantrina kaksh."
( Welcome Kumar, this is my private meeting hall.)
The king informed Agravin. Agravin looked at him and smiled. He was about to say something when an attendant entered the room.
" Pranipat Maharaj, Raj Guru aapse bhent ki ichcha rakhte hai. Unhone savinay aapko sabha grih me upasthith hone ka agrah kiya hai. "
( Greetings King, Raj Guru wants to meet you so he has requested you to meet him in the common meeting room.)
The king nodded and dismissed the servant. Turning towards Agravin he spoke " Kumar aap yahin rukiye, is kaksh me aap vishram kijiye , hum shigra aate hain."
( Kumar, you wait here and take a little rest I will be back .)
Saying so the king and his attendants left from there, leaving Agravin all alone.

Agravin scanned the room looking here and there , the chamber was indeed beautiful. A huge throne was placed in the middle, while the other seats were placed around it. Huge curtains we put around the windows to protect the confidential talks. The entire room was decorated with luxurious artifacts, afterall Maniprasth was one of the richest state of Aryavart. Agravin was looking here and there when suddenly a voice reached his ears " Dekhiye Kumar , or dhyan se dekhiye, apne jeevan me itne amulya vastu aapne nhi dekhe honge , hai na? Aap to bhikshuk the na."
( Look Kumar, look carefully, you may have not seen such luxuries artifacts in your entire life, afterall you were a mere beggar right .)
Angad commented. Agravin looked at him and just smiled. Angad was no one to him , he didn't know him , there was no need for him to argue back.
" Aapne bhi kya bhagya paya h n Agravin, Avni , Aryavart ki sabse sundar Rajkumari ko patni ke roop me prapt krna or to or Maniprasth jaise samriddh rajya ka jamata Banna sabke bhagya me Kahan ?"
( What fortune you have got , marrying the most beautiful princess and then being the son in law of a rich state like Maniprasth is not in everyone's destiny. )
Angad spoke in a filthy tone, giving more emphasis on Avni's name. The mention of his wife was enough to break Agravin's calm. Taking a deep breath he composed himself and spoke " Yatharth keh rhe ho tum , bhagyashali to hoon mai, akhir Rajkumari jaisi gunvati or shubh lakshanon se yukt patni jo prapt hui mujhe. "
( You are speaking correct, I am indeed very lucky , to have princess as my wife.)

The tinkling sounds of anklets drew Agravin's attention as he averted his gaze towards the entrance waiting to have a sight of his wife. She entered, and looked at Agravin that flattering feeling was back in her heart at the mere sight of her husband and a smile made its presence on her face, but it disappeared as soon as she looked towards Angad.
"Avni" Angad whispered and looked towards her infact stared at her. Avni felt weird but to her rescue her husband was there who came and stood between Angad and her, hiding her behind his tall and muscular frame.
"Rajkumari aap yahan , koi aavshyak karya?"
( Princess you here , anything urgent?)
Agravin asked her in ever so polite tone.
Avni nodded her head but before she could speak something, Angad jumped between them and spoke.
"Avni tum mere liye aai ho na? Mera tatparya hai ki tumhe mujhse koi karya hai?"
( Avni you are here for me right? I mean do you have any work for me? )

" Karya to nhi hai Angad kintu prashna avashya hai, tum yahan kya kr rhe ho? Ye Raja ka niji Mantrina kaksh hai, yahan kewal unhe hi aane ki anumati hai jise Raja ne agaya di ho, or mere vichar se pitashree me yahan kewal yuvraj ko aane kaha tha."
( No not any work but I have a question for you Angad. What are you doing here? This is king's private meeting chamber. Only those who have been given permission by the king are allowed to come here and as much as I know , only yuvraj was allowed to be here. )
Avni asked him suspiciously.

Angad laughed trying to escape her question. " Kya tum bhi Avni, wo to Maine Yuvraj ko yahan akela dekha to aagya , ye sab vastuye nai hai na unke liye soch thoda parichay de du , aakhir wo hai to ek bhikshuk hi na. "
( Oh Avni! Yuvraj was alone here so I thought why not to show him around, because, all these things are new to him. He is a beggar after all. )