2.Swayambara

Third person POV-

The entire city of Ahichitra ( capital of Maniprasth) was decorated like a newly wedded bride. There was a great bustle going on everywhere. The sounds of Vedic hymns were echoed in all directions. One could easily smell the fragrance of Yagya in the air. Everyone whether a small peasant or a rich merchant , everyone was considering themselves lucky enough to witness this day, the day when the most beautiful princess of Aryavart would choose her future husband.

Palace-
There was a great fuss going inside the palace. All the maids and attendants were busy, some were checking the decorations while some were preparing the food , so were assigned the duty to take care of guests while others were busy in preparing for anusthan.
" Abhi tak bhojan tayar kyu nhi hua, kyu kr rhi ho tum sab ? "
( The food is not ready yet, what are you all doing?")
The queen's rigid tone scared the maids working in the kitchen. Their ever so loving and caring queen was acting different today and why not , after all today is the day she had been waiting for since long. Entering the kitchen , the queen started inspecting the food. "Prasad ke liye jo kheer banai thi usme thik se meve nhi Dale tum sabne, or ye shak ye thik se paka nhi hai abhi, tum sab ki sab kaam chor ho gai ho."
( You haven't added enough amount of dry fruits in the kheer, and this vegetable it is not completely cooked yet. You all are slackers.) The maids quietly listened to the rants of their queen.
********
"Mahamantri, sabhi Rajkumar or Rajaon ka swagat thik se hona chahiye, un sabka dhyan rakhe ka karya aap khud kijiye."
( Mahamantri , make sure that princes and kings are greeted properly. Take care of them.)
King ordered his minister while marching towards the assembly hall. And the minister gently nodded in response. The king's steps halted as soon as his sight fell on the Royal priest of the kingdom. Joining his hands in respect, he greeted the Raj Purohit.
"Pranam Raj Guru"

"Kalyan ho Rajan" the guru blessed the king.

The king waved his hand in the air, indicating the ministers to leave them for some privacy.
" Gurudev, antatah wo din aahi gya jab hum apne pran si priy putri ko kisi kul ki kulvadu bante dekhenge"
( Gurudev finally the day has arrived when I will witness my dear daughter becoming the kulvadhu of a clan.)

"Haan Rajan , antatah wo din aahi Gaya. Waise aapne Khyati naresh ko nimantran bheja tha n? Wahan se unke jeysth putra aaye?
( Yes king, finally the day has arrived. Well, had you send the invitation to the king of Khyati? Did the eldest son of King come ? ) The Royal priest enquired , with utmost seriousness.

" Ji guru dev, nimantran bheja tha or unke jeysth putra bhi padhar chuke hai. Kintu Gurudev, khyati ke jeysth Rajkumar me aisi kya vishesta hai jo aap unke vishay me puch rhe hai ?"
( Yes gurudev, the invitation was sent and the eldest prince of khyati has also arrived. But what is so special about him that you are asking?)
The king could no longer hold back this question. He has witnessed the priest's keen interest in the eldest prince of khyati.

"Rajan, aapko Rishi Ahiran to smaran hi honge, jab wo aapke prano ki raksha hetu yahan aaye the to Rajkumari ko dekh kr unhone mujhse kaha tha ki Rajkumari ke liye sabse upyukt var Khyati naresh ke jeysth putra hi honge. Rajkumari or Khyati naresh ke jeysth putra ke saiyog se Aryavart ka kalyan hoga."
( King, you must remember Rishi Ahiran. When he came here to save your life then after meeting Rajkumar he told me that only The eldest son of khyati naresh is perfect match for her. The tie between them will bring good fortune for the entire Aryavart.)
The Raj Guru told the matter to the king.
The king smiled and said-
" Yadi unhone Aisa kaha hai to fir Satya hi hoga Gurudev kintu ye nirnay to swayam Avni hi karengi ki wo kise apne var ke roop me chunti hain. Or waise bhi yadi niyati me yahi likha hoga to yahi hoga."
( If he said so, then it may be true but the decision is entirely in Avni's hand , whom she is going to choose as her future husband. And whatever is written in Destiny, happens)