~ Epilogue ~

POV :- HRIDYA

Eight months down the lane. More romance, more love, more understanding and a lots of sex.

Even last night, it was great for us. Although, Aadya is growing up really fast, we prevent doing it at night, but yesterday night, he wasn't able to control himself, okay, not only him, but me too because after all it was his birthday.

I had planned the party for him with the help of Aryan ji and I was praised for my aesthetics. We celebrated his birthday along with the family and his friends.

We had it in the balcony, in utter darkness, at the middle of the night after the party was over and Aadya was in deep sleep.

And right now, my big boy is sleeping in my embrace hugging me tightly by my waist. Sleeping soundly with his ever charming face. And on another side of me, is sleeping, my 21 months old, cutie pie, my princess, her little hand encircled around my neck.

She has started spelling words, far more clearly. Understandable words.

It was seven months ago when Nikita surprised Aryan ji about her pregnancy news. Not only did she surprise him but also recorded his reaction.

When they returned back from the trip, she showed me the video, it was so heartwarming to see him so happy. Nikita was so relaxed and cheery when Aryan ji not only hugged her tightly but lifted her up in his arms.

And now, he daily chants just one thing in her ears,

"I know it'll be a girl."

And she laughs and teases him that she feels it will be a boy. Although Nikita wishes herself for a girl.

When she felt the kick for the first time, I was sitting beside her and I remember she had placed my palm over her bump. What an incredible feeling it was. Pure bliss.

Talking of Nikita, it's her Godh-bharai rasam today. It's 5a.m. currently but I need to wake up as soon as possible to finish my preparations for evening.

I moved my body a little trying to get up, but instantly I felt two hands tightening around my body.

Okay, the father and daughter are teaming up now against me.

I pushed their hands back and tried to get up but Aarav tightened his hold.

I faced him and caressed his head gently,

"Let me wake up, my husband. I'll get late."

He struggled to open his eyes and asked in his half-sleep,

"What's the time?".

"Um- 5."

He held me tighter and replied,

"No way you're getting up before seven. You slept quite late last night."

I whined, "umm- I've work, Aarav. Please."

"Anyone else will handle it. You close your eyes and sleep."

I arched my body slightly towards him and whispered in his ear,

"Lagta hai aap bhul rahe hai mere pyaare patidev ki aapki biwi Ghar ki badi Bahu hai aur choti Bahu ki godh-bharai hai."

[ I think you're forgetting, my dear husband that your wife is the elder daughter-in-law of the house and the younger one has her baby shower today.]

"Okay fine, atleast till six," he grunted.

"Five-thirty," I bargained because I knew how stubborn he was when it came to me.