CHAPTER ~ 48

Do vote guys!!!!

POV :~ HRIDYA

"I ...I don't want..you to regret later, Aarav ji."

I muttered.

He slowly shook his head and said in a low voice,

"Just once."

My heart was pounding inside my chest because of our close proximity. My breathing was uneven and his hot breathe was fanning over my cheek.

In a low voice, I tried to argue,

"Aadya dekh legi Aarav ji."

He replied in the same low voice,

"Isliye keh Raha hu, jaldi se Haan boldo. Dekh liya usne toh wapas rona shuru kar degi."

I couldn't stop myself from laughing softly.

He palmed my left cheek and asked,

"Can I?".

I closed my eyes and nodded my head slowly.

He cupped my left cheek with his coloured hand and placed his lips on my right cheek.

I inhaled a sharp and deep breathe as the shiver ran directly down to my core.

No one has kissed me yet. Not even my ex-husband. For him, I was just his sex-toy. He never asked my consent.

And here, this man asked for my consent first, for even to kiss me on my cheeks. He asked me.
My eyes turned watery.

And I hugged him immediately. He tucked the strands of hair behind my ears and kissed me on my forehead.

He muttered against my skin,

"Ab Aadya zarur dekh legi, mumma kaise aansu baha Rahi hai."

I wiped my tears off and seperated us.

I took Aadya in my arms and pecked on her cheeks.

He was staring me the entire time.

Aadya started struggling in my arms to jump into his and he took her in his arms happily.

"Let's go, everyone must be searching for us!" he said.

I nodded my head and we stood up.

I was still lost in the moment when all of a sudden I tripped a little on the stairs and he held my arms immediately to balance me.

"Aaram se Hridya, Kaha dhyan hai. Gir jaogi."

I muttered a sorry.

And in the next moment he held my hand with his free hand and we walked till garden holding each other's hands.

As soon as Nikita saw me, she came infront of me and asked,

"Where were you bhabhi? I was searching for you. Let's go, it's lunch time."

Her eyes shifted towards Aarav ji and her eyebrows thinned.

"Bhaiya, there's colour on your lips, wipe it otherwise the chemicals will be harmful if by chance it goes inside your mouth."

She looked at me and then again to him.

She whispered in my ears, audible enough for him to hear,

"Um-hm yellow yellow."

I followed my gaze towards his face.
His face was empty, had no colours on it and only his lips were coloured in yellow.

And my face was only painted in yellow. I felt shy all of a sudden and Nikita left us alone.

He squeezed my hands and muttered with a smirk,

"Your devrani is quite smart."

I wiped his lips with my dupatta.

I freed my hands from his and followed behind Nikita. I turned my head slightly to see him one last final time and he was staring me with neutral face.

Lunch was served. Everyone had it together. Rahul was here, I met him and spent some time along with him having gossips about his family then about Aadya. He was equally excited for her first birthday.

I also had interactions with his friends. Saksham ji and I had interacted before but I interacted with Saurav Ji and Jeet Ji for the first time. His wife was also here and to be honest, both were looking like love birds. He didn't left her hands even for a minute.

It was surely a fun day for Aadya and Avi as both of them had enjoyed a lot in the morning in the tubs full of water colours. Also, Avi had his water gun with which he played for the entire noon.

At evening, I had already asked Aarav ji to take me to my parents home.

He took me there and we spent the evening chatting with maa and di.
We also had our dinner there itself and then we returned back to our house.

I gave Aadya a quick oil massage and also fed her milk.
She was so tired that she slept as soon as I began patting her.

Aarav ji was also resting on the bed. I laid down in between them after switching off the lights.

He immediately shifted closer to me and placed his head upon my chest.

With one hand, I was caressing his back slowly and with another, I massaged his head lightly with my fingers.

He closed his eyes and held me by my waist.

I caressed his cheek with my palm and asked,

"Something's wrong Aarav ji?".

He slowly lifted his face up and whispered in my ears,

"Memories of my Holi with her flushed infront of my eyes," and placed his head again on my chest holding my tightly.

My thumb ran slowly on his cheeks. I was silent. We were silent.

I gulped down and slowly muttered,

"She must be happy wherever she would be."

"Hridya," he called.

I hummed.

In a very low voice he asked,

"You'll not leave me na?".

"Come here," I muttered and he lifted his body a little up to face directly into my eyes.

My hot breathe fanned over his cheek and he intertwined our fingers tightly.

"I'll not be able to live without you now, Aarav ji. You've spoilt me. I have never felt like this for someone before. I'll die without you."

He brushed his lips on my cheeks again and placed his lips there. He muttered against my skin,

"And I'm on the verge of getting completely spoiled Hridya. And it's giving me pain, peace and pleasure everything."

I blushed.

"Hridya, can I ask you something?".

I hummed.

"Do you.. feel bad when I share my feelings about Kavya with you?".

I turned my body to face him completely and shook my head.

I placed my head against his chest and muttered,

"She is your first love, why will I feel bad. To be honest, I feel happy, that you share everything with me including your feelings about her. I feel happy that I'm there to hear you out and console you whenever your heart feels uneasy.

And I'll always be there to hear you out."

He pecked on my temple and muttered,

"I really am lucky that I got you Hridya. Aarav Kashyap is blessed and lucky that he got Hridya Aarav Kashyap."

His words felt like a current to my entire body and suddenly my complete name ran around my mind,

"Hridya Aarav Kashyap."

"Mrs. Hridya Aarav Kashyap."