CHAPTER ~ 25

POV :~ HRIDYA

Three days has passed since he has been diagnosed with chickenpox. The days are getting quite tough for him. Blisters are occurring all over his body and faces. It really hurts me to see him like this.

At first, I felt a little awkward when on the first day he came shirtless in front of me. To be honest, when I saw him half naked, I felt a certain knot in my stomach. What perfect pairs of abs he has! His muscles are perfectly toned.

He is the mixtures of hotness and perfectness. My fingers were literally shivering while I was applying that ointment on his back.

Every time I try to pull myself away from him a little, something happens that pushes me more close to him.

I've been applying it on his body since last 3 days but every single time I touch him, I feel the exact same feeling every time.

Apart from all these, I've been feeding him food myself everyday. I'm glad that he allows me to do so.

Despite such a bad situation, everything was still manageable, except Aadya.

She is craving more and more every day for her father. She cries a lot before sleeping. It's difficult to handle her and it was pretty obvious that why she was behaving so.

Not a single day has gone so far that she has remained this away from her father. This was the longest.

Although I tried once to show her Aarav ji from outside the room but as she saw him, she started to cry even more and jiggle in my arms.

And today was yet another day. It's noon right now. She slept somehow after I fed her a little. But no one knows how she will react when she will wake up next.

I knocked at our room's door.

"Aa jao", came his voice from inside.

I opened the door slowly and it made a creak voice. He was using his laptop and at the same time his fingers were working on his barely covered chest.

He has three or four lines of slight stretch marks on the junction of his shoulder and arm muscles. Obviously because of the workout he does.

I moved my gazes away and tried to stop exploring his body features. I shifted on the chair placed in front of him and stared at him for few seconds.

"Enjoying watching me?", his voice pulled me out of my 'checking out my husband session'.

"No", I muttered in a low voice.

"You must be enjoying seeing me like this, itching myself every time like a monkey", he laughed.

I looked at him for few minutes silently then muttered, "I've been through this when I was 14".

He gawked at me and spoke, "Really? that must be tough".

"Yes", I pressed my both lips in a line and smiled.

"Why are you working?", I asked him as he was working on his laptop since morning.

"You know na I had an important meeting, I had to make a presentation for it", he replied still looking into his laptop.

"At least don't stress yourself in this condition".

"I'm not stressing Hridya".

"Yes, quite visible it is!", I said making an angry face.

"Now you're behaving like a typical wife", I think he spoke absent minded-ly because as soon as these words left his mouth he looked up at me with a silent face and muttered, "Sorry".