CHAPTER ~ 30

Do vote readers!!!!

POV :~ AARAV

My sleep broke as I heard Aadya crying beside me. I promptly took her in my arms trying to console her. But she kept on crying.

I immediately shouted, "Hridyaaaa, where are you?".

But realisation hit me instantly. She wasn't here. I asked her to leave last night.

Fuck!

I stood up and did the same what Hridya used to do. I picked up Aadya's milk bottle from the nightstand and forwarded it to her mouth. She took it happily and became quiet.

My eyes shifted to her white bandage wrapped around her head.
Oh my baby, she must have felt so much pain. How much she would have cried!

I cannot understand how Hridya can be so careless. I mean she doesn't do these kind of things. She never gave me a chance to complain her regarding Aadya but yesterday because of her one action my baby is in this condition now.

As I saw her yesterday, my blood had turned hot. I wasn't able to control myself. I don't know what I said to her out of unconsciousness. My brain wasn't working.

But she deserved all of this. She deserves my anger. I married her for the sake of Aadya and her being careless towards my daughter isn't at all acceptable to me.

Apart from these, my daughter is the last thing that I have as my late wife's souvenir.

I was sitting on the bed with Aadya beside me.

I heard a knock on the door.

Not now Hridya! I'll get angry again.

"Leave me alone!", I said in a calm voice.

But the voice of Nikita came from the other side, "It's me bhaiya, we wanted to see Aadya".

"Come-in", I spoke.
She came inside along with Aryan.

They sat on the bed on the opposite side of us. Nikita caressed Aadya's tummy lightly.

"Will you both please sit here for sometime? I'll just freshen up and come", I asked in a low voice.

First they looked at me, then Aryan nodded his head.

I immediately left from there.

As I returned, I saw them still sitting there.

I came back and sat on the bed.

After a long pause, Nikita spoke slowly,
"Bhaiya, where's bhabhi?".

I rolled my eyes and replied, "I don't know".

"What do you mean, she slept here right?", Aryan enquired.

The least I wanted to talk right now was about her.

I shook my head.

"Where is she? We didn't even see her downstairs", Nikita asked and that irked me.

"I said, I don't know about her", my voice slightly increased.

"But what happened? Why are you getting angry bhaiya?", Aryan asked this time.

"What should I do then?you tell me?".

They looked at each other.

"Did you two had a fight?", he asked.

"Can you both stop talking about her?".

"But bhaiya, why?", he said again.

"Why? Why? You don't know?", I asked in a loud tone.