CHAPTER ~ 36

POV :~ HRIDYA

I woke up this morning by the sunrays falling directly on my eyes. I finished my morning business while Nikita, Avi and Aadya were still sleeping.

When I returned back, Nikita had woke up and she was going back to her room when she saw me and paused,

"I'm so sorry Bhabhi, I didn't realize when I slept."

"It's okay. I enjoyed your company," she smiled and moved out from the room.

Avi was still sleeping with Aadya.

I saw Aarav ji coming inside the room while rubbing his eyes. He moved towards the bed and again laid down beside Aadya.

Maybe he was still sleepy.

I moved downstairs and prepared breakfast for everyone.

Summers were slowly taking over here in our city of Bhopal. And festive season was arriving, Mahashivratri, Holi all lined up!

I needed to visit market as soon as possible. Maybe I'll take Nikita along with me.

I returned back to our room. Aarav ji was awake now. He had taken a bath and was getting ready in his formals whereas the kids were sleeping peacefully.

His eyes fell on me as I sat on the bed.

"Good morning Hridya," he muttered in a very soft voice.

"Good morning!", I smiled.

He tucked his white shirt inside his pants perfectly and wore a navy blue tie around his neck. His collar button was still open and his tie was hanging low.

He combed his hair and turned to look towards me when our eyes met.

He gave me a smile and moved to sit on the bed beside me.

I don't know why but this close proximation of us was tensing my heart beat.

He opened his mouth while looking directly into my eyes,

"Mai kuch soch raha tha,"

[I was thinking something]

I nodded my head, "Yes, say."

"Kahi bahar chale? Mai, tum, Aadya?".

[Can we visit somewhere outside, you, me and Aadya?]

I felt shocked and out of nowhere goosebumps erupted on my bare skin. Three of us, outside?

"Where?".

"Umm.. Anywhere you wish. On holidays!" my eyes widened. Holidays?

"But why?".

I wasn't at all able to guess the situation. Not at all.

But he answered me in his calming voice and his answer set my bare skin on another set of goosebumps,

"Kuch time spend karna chahta hu, tumhare sath," he moved his hand towards mine and held it in his, "Mai, tum, Aadya sirf. Kuch din.. sath me".

[I want to spend some time with you... I, you, Aadya only. Some days.. together].

"Lekin kyu Aarav ji?".

[But why Aarav ji]

I was shocked, confused and so many questions were hitting my mind because of this sudden mind change of him.

"What why?" he stood up from the bed, "I just want to".

"Yes, but, but why? all of a sudden."

He picked his watch from the dressing table and spoke, "Because I want to. Can I not go outside on holidays with my wife and daughter?".

MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER.

MY WIFE~

I inhaled deeply.

"But.. you work?", I asked.

"I'll manage it, you don't have to worry about that. Just pick a place of your choice. Anywhere in the entire world."

I haven't stepped outside Bhopal in my entire life.

I'd never imagined that I'll ever step outside Bhopal and thus, there was no place in my wishlist that I wanted to visit.

But festivals are coming, we cannot go on holidays~

"But, Aarav ji-"

"No ifs and buts Hridya, please," he seemed irritated now.

"Festivals are coming", I directly stated.

"So?".

I widened my eyes.

"We should be with family," I argued.

He sighed then replied, "There's time in shivratri. We have a week! We'll return by then."

No ifs and buts were left now.

I nodded my head.

"Place?", he asked.

I shook my head lightly and he stared at me.

"Where ever you want to take me." I replied.

He let out a soft laugh first and then spoke, "Okay fine, mountains or beaches?".

I thought for a mini-second and then replied, "Beaches- We have Aadya along with us!".

He smiled and turned to arrange his files.

"Aarav ji," I spoke and he hummed in response.

"Can we go along with Nikita, Aryan ji, Avi?" he gave me a good glare for a minute. He walked with his slow steps and stood in front of me.

"Someone needs to stay with mumma and papa na, Hridya?" his voice was so calm and soothing.

I nodded my head.

"Would you like to visit Puri? I mean- along with beach, we'll get to visit Jagannath temple. And you know- as a family- we would be able to pray in one of the four dhams !"

Without even waiting for a second, I immediately nodded my head with a wide smile on my face.

"Good- pack our things. I'll look upon the tickets. We'll leave tomorrow itself."

"Okay," I replied.

He left after giving me a soft smile.

I was so happy.

So happy that I forgot to ask him about breakfast- stupid me!

I immediately picked up my phone and texted him,

Hridya : I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you about breakfast.

Aarav : No problem, I'll have it outside.

Aarav : Inform mumma about our trip, I forgot.

Aarav : Give Aadya a kiss on my behalf.

I laughed.

After Aadya woke up, I gave her a fresh bath while Avi took a bath along with her today. Both the brother and sister enjoyed a lot in the bathtub while playing with the water.

I informed Nikita while we were sitting along with our kids in the bathroom and they were playing.

"Oh Bhabhi, am so happy," she hugged me in happiness.

"Finally you and bhaiya will get to spend some time together outside. I'm so happy", I smiled.

I had informed mumma too and she was equally happy.

I packed all our things. Aadya's and my clothes in one suitcase while Aarav ji's in other one. To be noted, Nikita gave me some of her new dresses to wear on beach which she said that they were kept new in her wardrobe since she had bought them.

I was so excited.

I'll be stepping outside from Bhopal for the first time.