CHAPTER ~ 17

Do votes guys 💗

POV :~ AARAV

The day when I saw her struggling with her so called jiju was the day I realised that she has suffered a lot before our marriage.

She also informed me the other day that she wasn't even allowed to go outside casually or use phone casually.

After I left from her house with her, I had decided in my mind that I will make her jiju suffer by hook or by crook. I ordered my PA to dig out informations about that man. And co-incidentally he was working in Jeet's company.

Well,that would be easy for me!

I called Jeet at the immediate moment and straightaway told him to fire Shivam Sharma from his company. He did the same as I ordered him without even asking any questions.

Maybe that was what college life gave me, 'friends who always stood by me through thins and thicks'.

We met the same day- me, Jeet and Saksham.
I was so happy to know that he is finally moving on and marrying in the upcoming week.

When I told them about Hridya and all that she have been going through, they just told me one thing, 'to open up with her' and 'to make her feel needed and safe'.

They said that they know it'll be difficult for me to do this but I need to do this. Atleast for the sake of my daughter's mother.

I was trying to do the same.

Things had been going good lately. Life seemed to be normal. My baby seemed to be happy.

Yesterday, I took Hridya out for shopping as she wanted to shop things for Jeet's wedding and I had to buy stuffs too including his wedding gifts and most importantly it would be tough for me to find gift for Jeet's fiancé's, so I took Hridya along with me.

Days passed by. It was the day of Jeet's grand wedding ceremony.

I got ready in my black tuxedo. Hridya had bought a beautiful baby pink lehnga for herself which she specially bought so that she could twin with Aadya.

"Ready?", I stepped inside the room and asked Hridya, who was still standing infront of the vanity mirror combing her hair.

"Yes, I'm ready!", she said confidently.

"Let's go then?", I said.

"Yes yes, just 5 minutes", she said and I chuckled.

"You've been saying the same thing since last 30 minutes".

"This is the last time, take Aadya along with you downstairs. I'll be there in 5 minutes", she said while still combing her hairs.

I took Aadya in my arms and stepped downstairs. I was waiting near my car for her. After some 10 minutes, she came outside.

Her hair was fluttering because of the windy atmosphere outside and clearly she was having problem in walking because of her high heels.

She almost tripped once but balanced herself immediately.

"Gift liya?", I asked.

"Shit! I forgot. I'll bring it", she turned back around to go inside and was about to trip again but I held her elbow instantly.

"Why are you wearing this piece of shit if you aren't able to even walk properly?", I asked in a loud voice.

"Um- uh- um-", she murmured.

"Go carefully and change into flats, otherwise Aadya will fall along with you in the party, I cannot let you play with her", I said with a serious look.