CHAPTER ~ 60

Tripple update readers, enjoy!! <3

POV :- HRIDYA

We waited for Aarav ji to arrive downstairs. After he came, we had our breakfast together, family time, full of gossips and laughter.

Especially the two kids, they lifts up our mood. The cutest sweety pies.

As today is Sunday, and it was a perfect day for some quality family time. Aarav, Aadya, and I were super excited to spend the day with Aryan, Nikita, and little Avi.

We all had decided to have a fun picnic in the park.

We packed a delicious assortment of sandwiches, snacks, and refreshing drinks.

Aarav ji and Aryan ji took charge of the grill, and they were grilling some mouthwatering burgers. The aroma was making everyone's tummies rumble with anticipation! Even Aadya was moving around the kitchen back and forth too.

As we set up our picnic spot in the park on the pond side, the kids were running around, exploring the beautiful surroundings and the fathers' were following behind them.

Aadya and Avi were giggling and playing together, their laughter filled the air. It was heartwarming to see them bonding and having so much fun.

Nikita and I sat together to have our chit-chats. About her plans, about her shopping, about the places they're going to visit.

Once everything was ready, we gathered around the picnic blanket, and it was time for feast! The food was absolutely scrumptious.

We shared stories, laugh, and enjoyed each other's company. These are the moments that makes me feel truly blessed to have such a loving and close-knit family, which I never had. Which I always yearned.

As the afternoon sun started to mellow down, we took a leisurely stroll around the park, enjoying the serene beauty of nature.

The kids were fascinated by the colorful flowers and the chirping of the birds. It was a simple joy to witness their curiosity and wonder. They played on the swings. Avi is really enthusiastic. And also, it was surprising to see that although he is so young himself, he takes care of Aadya too.

As the day drew to a close, we packed up our things, feeling grateful for this wonderful day spent with our loved ones.

When we reached back home, Aadya fell asleep after drinking her milk as dinner, with a contented smile on her face, dreaming of the fun-filled day she had with her cousin.

We had our dinner along with Mumma and Papa and then we returned back to our room.

I knew the night today was going to be long. The entire time we were in the park, I felt his intense gaze upon me. I knew what he wanted. And not only him, I wanted him too.

I laid down on the bed after switching the lights off. He was resting beside me. As he saw me, he came closer and held me from behind.

Aadya was sleeping on one side of bed and we both were sleeping on the other side of bed.

He trailed his fingers lightly upon my arm and muttered,

"I missed you."

I laughed softly,

"We were together the entire day."

He placed his chin over my shoulder and spoke in a low, sensual voice,

"You were not closer to me na."

I turned slowly to face him and he held my waist tightly.

We looked into each other's eyes. He rubbed his lips over my cheek and whispered in my ear,