Chapter 26

At 7 o'clock in Sherawat mansion everyone was running here and there just to complete the preparations before the Pooja.

“Food check, guest list check, pooja’s arrangements check, now just prashad is left that I will make at 10 and Pooja will start at 11 so yeah I will make it on time…” Siya and Aayti were discussing everything on the dining table and Dhani was just enjoying her tea with them.

“Bhabhi, didn't you wake your kanha ji, today?” Dhani asked and looked at Siya because at this time Siya was always in the temple.

“No, I already woke him up. Actually today I woke up early so I did the Pooja early…” Siya replied and Dhani nodded.

“Then where is the prashad?” Aayti asked and forwarded her hand in front of Siya. As she loves the prashad made by Siya.

“Ohh yeah wait I brought it BTW I made besan’s ladoo today….” Siya got up and went into the kitchen.

“Aayti, where the lady whose father-in-law's death anniversary we are celebrating? Shouldn't she be the one who looks after everything?” Dhani asked Aayti.

“I don't know where she usually wakes up at this time but today I didn't see her.” Aayti replied.

“Maybe my father-in-law kept her busy all night , that's why she didn't wake up and I am not seeing any whore in the house these days.” As soon as Dhani said these words a loud voice fell in her ears.

“How dare you?” A female voice fell in Aayti and Dhani's ear.

Aayti closed her eyes tightly in fear as she knew that it was no other than Malini whilst Dhani's eyes widened when she heard the most ear piercing voice.

“Now, you will stay like this or turn your heads.” Malini spoke but this time they felt some changes in her voice.

“Aayti, what happened to her voice?” Dhani mumbled in Aayti's ears.

“Do you really care about her voice now? She will beat our ass and that will change our face as well as our voice.” Aayti whispered and indicated to her to stay silent but Dhani being Dhani.

“But her voice is sounding like a phata hua dhol (broken drum) looking like dad gave her a hard time last night that her voice has been changed.” Dhani whispered and shouted when Aayti pinched on her thigh.

“Didn't you both hear what I said then your head….” Hearing the loud voice they reluctantly turned their heads and saw Avyaan who was standing with a victory smile.

“Avyaan, are you crazy, you bastard, how dare you scare us?” Dhani picked the vase in her hand from the dining room and ran behind him.

Avyaan laughed and ran in the living room from where Adrakansh and Advitya were coming out from the gym after ending their workout whilst Siya laughed who saw everything before.

Aayti sighed in relief seeing Avyaan and shook her head in his antics.

“Stop Avyaan or else I will break your head with your face,” Dhani shouted and ran behind the sofa where Avyaan was running but before she could catch him he ran to his brothers.

“Yeh aurat pagal ho gyi hai…bhaago” Avyaan shouted and hid behind his brothers.
(This woman has gone Mad…run)

Dhani ran to Adrakansh and Advitya they were literally playing Tom and Jerry.

“What happened Dhani? Why are you behind him and That also with mom's favorite vase” Advitya asked and Dhani stood still and made a sad face.

“Bhaiya, he scared me and Aayti with mom's fake voice and when we turned our head and saw he was standing with and smiling…” Dhani made a pout whilst Adrakansh and Advitya turned to Avyaan and glared at him.