Chapter 22

I know that I am late today but to be honest my mental peace is on holiday. I am actually frustrate with everything.

Because of my mental health I can't even focus on my studies. In this whole weak I didn't even opened my books cause I was too busy in crying and handling my issues.

So sorry to that I was unable to give you the update on time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Avyaan was sitting on the recliner and having his drink in one hand, his eyes were purely red showing his anger and intoxication in his eyes. His eyes were fixed on the door of the bathroom, and as soon as the door opened, his eyes got fixed on Dhani who was wiping her hair.

“Ohh god, today I have a lot of work. I need to check copies…” She threw the towel on the bed and her eyes fell on him.

“Avyaan, why are you sitting like an addict jerk. Leave this glass and come help me in checking the copies.” She blurted and picked the whiskey's bottle to close but he held her hand and in one snap he pulled her in his lap.

“Avy…”

“Shhh, just answer the question which I will ask you don't, and don't dare to lie…” He warned her and looked at her with side-eye. He saw some seat drops on her forehead.

“Now, tell me wifey ... .where did you go today?” As soon as he asked this, Dhani felt like her heartbeat stopped for a moment. The silence was the only thing that could be felt in the room.

Dhani closed her eyes and pushed him aside, she got up from his lap and looked at him with her big hazel colored eyes.

“I just went shopping and if you care about your money being spent on me then I won't use your card from now on. I earn my money so I can bear my expenses…” She pointed her finger and barked, making him startled.

“Ohh so you went shopping then why did you take so much time? The driver told me that he came to find you in the market but you were not there.” He interrogated while she started finding a corner to hide herself.

No, Dhani, you have to be strong in front of him, you strangle him before he grabs your neck.’

“Ohh that actually I was finding my night cream in the market but I couldn't get it from that market so some vendor suggested that I go and try on the other market which was on the other side of the road after roaming in a lot of stores I finally found that cream…” She explained and a victory smile was flashing on her face proudly.

“I think that cream is made in space after all you took the whole 3 hours to find it,” He taunted her while she passed him an annoying look.

“Shut up, in between finding it I was doing some extra shopping too. Now, don't make excuses and help me in checking the copies.” Dhani hit on his shoulder and he groaned.

“Which subject?” He picked the bundle and saw the first page on which there was a sum which neatly ended up in the last.

“Ohh this is Quantitative aptitude…” She informed her and picked two red pens from the pen stand from her drawer.

“Check carefully Otherwise, due to this intoxication of yours, those who are about to fail will also pass.” She mumbled, he ignored her fully.

“In spite of you, at least someone's good will happen. Who knows, I might get heaven with the blessings of one of these people. Because my work is not so great to get to heaven, God will say to me from a distance, "Oh son, your ticket to hell has been booked, go there.” He settled himself in bed.