Chapter 17

The bright sun rays fell on the Sherawat mansion and made their way inside it through the windows and balconies. Dhani was sleeping in a stiff position which was straight on her back.

As soon as the rays fell on her face she tried to move and escape from it but she couldn't move her body. She looked to her left and saw the beast who was fully awake and his one hand was on her waist blocking her from moving and one was underneath his head.

His eyes were fixed on her only, she held his wrist and tried to move his hand but nothing worked. She looked at him with a dull face and sighed.

“Avyaan, please move your hand. I am already feeling suffocated and my whole body is in pain, you didn't even let me move a bit last night…” She literally begged him but he ignored her and forwarded her face to hers.

“I felt the same when I saw you with that guy. I was in pain and feeling suffocated. What did you think? If I beat your guy then I will leave you. No I can't do that with you because I don't raise hands on women but you also deserved a punishment.” Saying this he keeps his lips on hers and kisses her hard.

He started moving his lips over hers, he nibbled and sucked his lips while she was moving her feet up to down and couldn't move her hand because of the weight of his hand which was holding her in her place.

At last he bit her lips harshly and her lips, his eyes met with her teary eyes. Dhani looked at him angrily and felt that his hand was removed from her now, she lifted her hand and a loud thud sound echoed in the room.

Avyaan's eyes widened when he felt a slap on his left cheek before he could react he saw that she jumped out of the bed.

“Don't you dare to touch me again without my permission Avyaan or else—” Dhani pointed her finger to him he held her finger and pulled her on him.

“Or else?” He asked and she could see the anger in his eyes but she was also burning with the same rage.

“Or else I won't think twice to chop you into pieces and for your kind information I am blackbelt in karate.” She completed and he laughed loudly holding his stomach while she looked at him confusingly.

“Aree I am serious you can ask from ‘Janmukti karate classes’ which is just nearby my home.” She thought that he didn't take her seriously. He was still laughing and this time he was laying on the bed freeing her from his grip.

“Do you even have the slightest idea who I am? My standards are too high then your Janmukti karate class and you’re threatening me, the person who is a professional marksman, boxer and Mixed martial arts fighter and my one hand muscles are equal to your whole body. I have learnt all the fighting skills from the USA from the best teachers and coaches.” He praised himself while Dhani gulped and got up from the bed.

“What happened sweetie? Where did your Janmukti Karate go?” Avyaan teased.

“But you said that you don't raise your hands on women so how can you scare me with this Rowdy skill of yours….” Dhani said and narrowed her eyes to him.

“Ohh in that case I am sorry because I don't bother people first but if they bother me then I don't leave them easily, just like I am not gonna leave you….” He said and try to catch her wrist but she ran away in the washroom like a headless chicken.

He chuckled seeing her running like a small kitten and ran his hand in his hair and his hand touched his left cheek and the realization of a slap hit him.

“Dhani, come out I am not done with you….” He banged the washroom’s door.

“Dooo..dooo I am bdshing rihwwt now…” She said while brushing her teeth.
(Go..go I am brushing right now)