Chapter 24

At sharp 2 pm Avyaan reached the Saint Ansley law college gate and stopped his Mercedes. His eyes were fixed on the college gate. After 15 minutes of waiting when he didn't see his destination, he picked up his phone and dialed Dhani's number. After 3-4 rings the call picked from the other side.

“Hello…” Dhani's low voice fell in his ears.

“Hello, jaan where are you? I am waiting for you just outside of your college.” He stated whilst Dhani was shocked on the other side.

“What are you doing here, Avyaan?” She asked and peek out from her staff room's window.

“Dancing on the road ... .of course I am waiting for you. Now, without wasting time, come out or else I will come inside…..” Avyaan warned and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

“I can't, I have papers to check…” She sighed and sat again on her seat. She held the red pen in right hand and started checking the papers again whilst her other hand was busy helding the phone.

“I will help you to check them, now come out” He said sweetly and heard her sigh.

“Fine, wait for me, I am coming…..” She agreed and started packing her bag. She went to the reception and signed on the attendance register then went out.

As she came out she saw his Mercedes which just stopped in front of her. She opened the gate and sat inside and then their car was talking to the air.

“So, how're you now?” He asked and changed his car to the bridge.

“I am fine but why are you asking me?” She looked at him confusingly.

“Ohh I thought you also get cramps, moodswings, and are irritated with the over flow of periods but it's nice to see you normal.” He shrugged, and crossed the bridge then stopped the car at signal.

“How do you know that I am on my periods?” She asked and looked at him suspiciously.

“Aree don't worry, I don't have any telepathic connection with your periods. It’s just you shouted in the morning about your periods and I heard that…” He replied and looked at her, nodded her head.

“So, where are we going now?” Dhani asked and looked at the traffic which was so much that their car was just moving a little bit in every minute whilst she was feeling nausea.

“We're going to have lunch then I'll drop you home so that you can take a rest…” Avyaan was also waiting for the traffic to clear.

“Avyaan, I am not feeling well. Can we get out of this traffic? I feel nauseated ...” Her face was showing her feelings clearly.

“Just a minute I am taking the turn from the cut so that we can go to the other side.” The cut was on their left as soon as the car which was just in front of them was gone. Avyaan moves his car and takes a u-turn.

First thing he did after taking the u-turn was to stop the car at the side and Dhani fastly opened the door and threw up everything. Avyaan ran to the other side and held her hair from one hand and rubbed her back from the other.

After throwing out everything Dhani stood straight and put her head on his shoulder. He made her sit inside the car and took out the tissues and water bottle.

“Does this also happen to you in periods?” He made her drink water and clean her mouth with tissues while she shook her head.

“It's because of car sickness, well this does not happen to me every time but when I am sick or not feeling well then it hits me very badly.” She adjusted herself on the seat, he nodded and moved her hair from her eyes and tucked behind her ear.