Chapter 4

Adrakansh dragged Siya in their bedroom not before locking his study room behind. He takes her to the washroom and makes her stand beside the sink. Siya gulped looking at his brutal red eyes, the veins can be seen clearly from his arms, neck. She also saw him clenching his jaw and rolling his sleeves.

"Strip…." As soon as these words left from Adrakansh's mouth Siya felt that her soul left her body.

"Adrank…"

"I said strip…" He shouted very loudly and the whole bathroom echoed with his voice.

The tears fell from her eyes just like her clothes fell on the floor. And she was standing naked in front of him.

"Hands on the mirror," he orders and as she turns and keeps her hands on the mirror he  pulls her legs up until she's kneeling on the sink.

"It's gonna break," She whispered and he looked at her from the mirror with his wide red eyes.

"No talking!" he growls.

"I want you to see everything I do to you with your own eyes. This is your punishment and I am sure that after today you will never disobey me" He said and her eyes widened because she knew his ways of punishing her.

"I want you to know what you look like when I'm inside you..." He whispered near her ears and she was just feeling ashamed.

"Don't let me catch you with your eyes closed......not until you know without a shadow of doubt who you belong to and what happens when you disobey your husband" He started coming out of his clothes in less than 1 minute.

Then he positioned himself between her legs and pushed him inside her, he fucked her raw.

"Ahhhhh" She cried out I'm starting with the pain but soon his torture was giving her pleasure. But still in a corner of her mind she knew that whatever is happening with her it's wrong.

"Ahh Adrakansh slow down, please it's hurting" She said but he didn't go slow and held her hair in his fist.

After 2 hours Adrakansh came out with Siya in his arms in the bathrobe while a towel was wrapping around his waist. He made her lay on the bed while she was unconscious. He looked at her for 5 minutes.

'Hmm this innocent face if anyone else could see your face then he would be head over heels but I am not that kind of loving man ... .I have already been so much in love but not now but I got nothing other than pain but this time I will not let anyone hurt me.'

He went to the balcony and lightened up his cigarette and looked down at the garden of his mansion and his blood boiled looking his father fucking a whore under the open sky.

Uday was sitting on the chair and a girl was sitting in his lap while his hands were on the coffee table. The girl was jumping on him.

His hands clenched around the railing and turned white, while as Uday looked up his eyes fell on Adrakansh and a wide  smirk fell upon his lips, he took out the cigar from his mouth and held the girl's hair and kissed her on her lips while looking up at his son's eyes.

Adrakansh clenched his jaw and went back to his room and closed the balcony door loudly while Siya stirred but slept again.

At 4 o'clock early morning Adrakansh got out from his bed and saw her wife Siya, who was sleeping soundly after his long torture. He left his wife on the bed and went inside the bathroom he did his business and came out wearing a tracksuit.