Chapter 3

Dhani was shocked with the sudden event which happened to her. She turned her face and looked at the person who was still wrapping his arms around her small fragile waist.

When he looked at the girl he literally forgot everything around him and his eyes stopped on her. Her afraid and frowned expressions with tears on her cheeks and eyes with red nose were making her more cute.

"Leave me, who are you and what the hell you did??" She pushed him and stood straight and he left her as he went little far away from her because of her pushing skills.

"Aree Bhalai ka toh koi zamana hi nahi hai…" He said and weed out the dust from his blazer and looked up.

(There's no time for goodness)

"So, who told you to be here? I was encouraging myself for half an hour to do this and you spoiled my efforts" She said in a crying voice he chuckled dryly.

"You fool if you really wanted to die then you would have jumped half an hour before ... .silly girl" Avyaan said and turned to go.

She pointed her finger at him and just took a step towards him but because of the rusty and uneven surface she lost her balance and as she was standing on the peak of the mount she was about to slip but he held her hand and looked at her.

"Please don't leave my hand, otherwise I will fall down," She said in a crying voice as she was swinging in between and Avyaan held her hand and smirked.

"Ohh but you wanted to die right so go and try it, don't forget to share your experience" Avyaan left her hand.

"Ahhhhh" She shouted but before she could hit the land he held her waist and pulled her towards him, he saw that she lost consciousness.

"Miss. Nautanki (Dramatic)" He chuckled and shook his head.

He takes her in his arms on his shoulder like she is the sack of cereals. He went towards his car and opened the passenger door for her. The girl who was sitting on that seat looked at Avyaan.

"Who the hell is she??" She asked in a loud ear piercing voice.

"Shhh don't shout Miss.Nautanki will wake up and then again try to pull that reckless stunt. You just come out" He whispers and the girl looks at him with confusion but she comes out.

He settled Dhani on his car seat and closed the door. And turned to look at the girl who was standing just behind her.

"Ohh so you love to help beggars but these beggars will not match your standards and if this girl will sit in your car then I won't come with" She said and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, as you wish, my whore" He shrugged and winked then he went to the other side and sat on the driver's seat. While the girl looked at his car going far away from her.

"Avyaan, you can't do this to me" She stomped her feets but he didn't listen to her and went away.

Aayti was standing on the balcony and enjoying the chill air she had changed into a beautiful sexy satin gown as her mother instructed her that for her husband's love she has to impress her husband and fulfill his needs daily.

Although she was confused if her husband would look at her now. As she still remembers last night's conversation and his actions. More than anything she was scared of her monster husband.

What if he will do something with her and then she will regret it or what if he will shout at her like the previous night.

She was thinking about all the possibilities and soon she heard that the door of the room had opened. She turned and looked at that side and saw Advitya entering the room in a disheveled state.