Chapter 25

A Most awaiting chapter is here.

Readers I love to read your comments even I enjoy every and each comment. It's just a comment for you guys but for me it matters a lot.

So, please guys no negative comments yar I am just too tired of that and one more thing I am confirming that I update on Sundays and I will update on Sundays only.

I already have a lot of things in my plate so that's why I can't update twice a week.

Please don't compare my book with anyone, some people literally comparing Siya with some very poor character guys stop it or else I will delete it.

I swear I am already frustrate in my real life I just came here to find an escape and here I will find that too.

Next time if ever found negative comments or any compassion I will directly block or mute that account.

For my readers who are really supporting me thank you so much and ignore this. You guys just enjoy the chapter and comments I am waiting for that.

I know it's not possible for me to reply to every comment but I will try to atleast reply first 10 comments.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Siya was sitting in the office and analyzing some files thoroughly when a small 3 years old girl came inside the cabin.

“Chiya didi…” When Siya heard the voice she looked at the direction as she saw the girl. She forwarded her hands and indicated her to come to her.

“Hey Kiya, what are you doing here?” Siya picked her up and made her sit in her lap, she hid her face in Siya's chest and snuggled.

“What happened to my doll?” Siya held her face and she saw that her eyes were turning red and her face was burning from fever. She held her in her arms and ran outside.

“Harshad sir, Reema mam….” Siya shouted and saw a lady and a man were coming towards them.

“Siya, what happened?” He asked and saw Siya holding the small girl tightly in her arms.

“Sir, Kiya is burning from a fever and I am taking her to the hospital…” She informed them.

“Okay, I take out the car you come behind me meanwhile Reema you take care of here…” Harshad said and ran outside whilst Reema put a Hand on Kiya's forehead and confirmed.

Siya ran outside and sat in Harshad's car. She was sitting in the back seat. Her eyes were fixed on Kiya's face which had turned red. Siya's phone rang and she saw Sourav's name flashing on the screen. Without any other thought she picked the call.

“Hello, Siya,”

“Hello Sourav,”

“Siya, I actually wanted some details of the Orphanage,” Sourav signed on a file and waited for Siya's reply.

“Sourav, I am not in the orphanage right now. Actually Kiya caught the fever and I am taking her to the hospital,” She replied and saw Kiya who was in her lap.

“Ohh are you going alone?” Sourav asked because he knew that she doesn't have any vehicle.

“No, Harshad uncle is with me…” She replied and looked outside of the window.