Chapter 8

The breezy air was blowing out in the environment as it's the month of December so the air and surroundings were quite cold. Siya was sitting on the balcony swing. Wearing a simple cotton saree with her long hair open she was not wearing any cardigan or shawl.

She was just staring out to the garden while swinging and remembering her old days back in Banaras where she used to enjoy her days without any stress. She didn't have so much money there but still her life was full of joy and happiness.

But one day when everything was going perfect Adrakansh entered in her life like Strom and made her move from her simple and beautiful life to a life full of Chaos.

She still remembers her marriage day where she was happy that she was going to get married with a simple but nice man and a middle class man. If she would've married him then the map of her life would've been made in a different way.

‘Satya hi shiv hai….
shiv hi sundar hai, aa aaaaa
satyam shivam sundaram
satyam shivam sundaram,

ram avadh mein….
ram avadh mein, kashi mein shiv,
kanha vrindavan mein
daya karo prabhu, dekho inako
har ghar ke aangan mein,
radha mohan sharanam
satyam shivam sundaram, aa aaaaa
satyam shivam sundaram’

A girl wearing a simple white salwar suit with a dupatta tucked on her shoulders with safety pins sang this Bhajan at the shiv mandir while playing Veena. She completed her Bhajan and looked at the statue of Shiv and parvati.

“Hey shiv, You're the best friend of my best friend Kanha ji right…so, please don't let anything bad happen already Mama ji and Mami struggle a lot because of my marriage and today finally it's happening. So, just take care of everything and I know that you will do the thing which will be best for me.” Siya said and joined her hands, closed her eyes and bowed her head.

“Siya, you are here but today's your marriage beta…” Maha pandit said and caressed Siya's head. She opened her eyes and saw a very aged personality in front of her. He had a big gray beard and was wearing a simple white dhoti and kurta. She got up not before touching his feet.

“Yeah but how can I miss my god after all they are the one who will take care of everything so I was just here to inform them to take care of everything” She smiled and the priest also smiled and gave her a lot of blessings.

“Stay always happy Siya betiya. It's good that you're marrying here in Banaras at least your bhajan’s will not stop… Arjun is a good guy he will keep you happy, we all saw him growing in front of our eyes from childhood so there's no need to worry about him” The other priest said from behind with another priest they both were wearing orange kurta and dhoti.

“Even he is also a big fan of your singing…remember how he used to come here always and sit on ghat when you sing” Another priest said and put a hand on Siya's head who was blushing hearing her
would be the husband's name.

“Who knows God's plan but one thing I know is that the real huddles of your life are on the way. If you are able to cross them then you will reach your destiny Siya. Never lose hope in god, they'll do the best for you” Maha pandit said.

“No, pandit jii now I just want a simple life already they had snatch everything from me my very important part of life my parents, Virandawan where I born and live the 15 years of my life….Still I accepted it.”

“I never ask god to give me a rich man, I just ask them for a simple man who can help in handling my ashram which is my dad and mother's last wish.” She looked at the statue of God and said,