46 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara was watching Secret Head quarters with Walker in their room.

"Stop! We were so young!" Xiomara said as her character came up on the screen with Walker. She was Maya's sister Mikayla as they were the new kids in the class.

"Yeah. I was so young." Walker said as he watched his younger self stutter when he saw the two girls that had walked in the class room when he mumbled 'yeah they used to go here before'

"I hate I felt so embarrassed." Xiomara said as she covered her face in embarrassment making Walker laugh.

They watched the movie till it was over. The tension in the room thickened when they were showing the kissing scene.

They both can remember it clearly. That was a core memory for the both of them. Sure it was Walkers first kiss he would never forget that, but the reason he wouldn't forget it was because he kissed Xiomara.

"Ew." Xiomara said as she looked at her younger self with her eyes tight. She had yanked Walker to kiss him who had his head tilted to the Camera.

"Wow Xio thats so hurtful." Walker said throwing a pillow at her.

"Dude we were like 11 or something. That's so awkward I didn't know to kiss." Xiomara said laughing at her younger self at the tv.

"Do you know now?" Walker asked. He was trying to kiss her.

"Obviously." Xiomara said shrugging her shoulders.

"Prove it." Walker said looking at her with a smirk on his face.

Xiomara smiled before getting closer to him. Her face inches apart from him. Her eyes staring into his eyes. His breath was caught in his throat. He didn't actually expect her to kiss him. He wasn't ready, did this breath smell. No he already brushed his teeth. Did he look stupid? Maybe. Xiomara just smirked getting even closer. Walker slowly closing his eyes leaning in.

Before she moved her body and grabbed the tv remote that was behind him and she sat back down. Walker opened his eyes embarrassed.

"Loser." Xiomara said with a smile and walking out of the bedroom. Walker stared at her as she was walking away shutting his eyes tight and throwing his head back on the pillow.

They're flirting and they knew it. Teasing is what Xiomara knew best. Playing hard is key because of a boy does actually like you he won't give up on you. And Walker was sure as hell not giving up any time soon.

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Instagram
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

STORY, Xiomara.Miranda✔︎

CAPTION: Walker lowkey had a lazy eye🎀

I MADE THE SOCCER TEAM GUYS IM SO HAPPY ATAYAYAYAYAAY AND THE PICTURE OF WALKER HES SO CUTE BUT HE DOES HAVE A LAZY EYE