17 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓FILMING┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
FILMING
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Weeks went by and the cast were finally about to start filming.

ACTION

The forbidden kiss. We knew that it was wrong. That he was betrothed to my sister. But if this wasn't what he wanted, then why did he come to the field of desire? It was fated that we should meet like this-

"Ugh! Hey!" Lara Jean/ Xiomara yelled.

"Are we hanging out or what?" Kitty/xochitl said she had thrown a pillow at her sister.

Lara jean had sat up straight on her bed looking at her sister. "I just want to finish this chapter." Grabbing the book to read it again. Until they had heard banging noises from her dad down stairs. Then their other older sister came to Lara Jeans bedroom.

"Should we go down and help him?" Lara Jean asked referring to the noises of him trying to cook.

"You know he wants to do it himself, but please come help me set the table." Margot/Jenna said making her way down the stairs to the kitchen.

"I hate when dad makes Mexican food, it always tastes like butt." Kitty said walking with Margot.

"Regardless what ever dad puts in front of you take a bite and say 'mm' just like moms." Margot said.

"I was still eating smushed peas when mom died." Kitty said.

As the 3 covey sisters where all downstairs there was a knocking at the door and it opened it was Josh/Charlie.

"Hey im not too late am i?" Josh said placing his shoes down on the floor by the door. Lara Jean had put her chin on the hand railing of the steps. "I was uh- trying to mediate, but I ended up falling asleep." Josh went over to Margot and kissed her. "Smells good dr. C."

"Hey josh!" Mr. Covey/Ryan said placing the food on the counter. Then Josh made his way to Lara Jean giving her a high five. "Lara Jean." Lara was just admiring Josh from afar.

"So uh what you cooking?"

The Covey family were sitting at the dinner table trying to eat the thing that Mr. Covey had made, he tried to make empanadas but they were just flat and unflavored.