45 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Xio." Walker said shaking the girl awake. She was sleeping in the bed with pillows in the middle of the bed. Her side and Walkers side.

She hit his hand away. "Let me sleep."

"Its 12 pm. You're gonna miss the day. Everyone left to the beach awhile ago im the only one that stayed." Walker said making her open her eyes. Her hair was messy her eyes looking around the room then meeting his eyes.

"Okay what do you want to do?" Xiomara said as she got out the bed and went to get ready. She shut the bathroom door. Brushing her teeth.

Walker was leaning against the wall on the other side of the bathroom door, "We could get ice cream?" Walker asked making Xiomara run out.

"Ice cream for breakfast!" Xiomara said with a smile as she grabbed her makeup bag going to do her makeup.

"Can I pick your makeup products?" Walker asked standing behind her looking at her makeup bag. She nodded.

"Use this." Walker took out an object out of her makeup bag, it was foundation.

"Okay walker, don't pick anything that is the same skin tone as me. I don't wanna put anything my skin is clear right now." Xiomara said making him nod.

"This?" He pulled out a blush then she smiled, "Can I put it on you!" Walker asked making her widen her eyes saying no.

"Please! Just this!"

She gave in and luckily he didn't make her look like she was sunburnt nor a clown.

Because no one was at the house and Walker and Xiomara couldn't drive even though her birthday was in a few days she couldn't get her license till she got home. They walked to the ice cream shop near the beach. Xiomara had her swimsuit underneath her clothes.

"What are you gonna do for your birthday." Walker asked as they were walking down the street.

"I mean we are still gonna be here. My mom is going to be flying down I think. I might just have a little hangout at the beach you know? Nothing crazy." Xiomara said shrugging her shoulders.

"What do you want as a gift?" Walker asked making her look at him.

"Anything you ever give me Walker I will love it. Don't worry." Xiomara said with a smile making him smile at her.