27 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓FILMING┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
FILMING
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

ACTION

"Come on, Chitl. We're gonna be late for school." Xiomara said closing the front door of the house.

"I hate taking the bus. Can you please man up and start driving." Xochitl said rolling her eyes.

Xiomara smiled, "Actually-" Xiomara was cut off by a honking sound of a car. They both turn around and Brady popped up from the divers seat.

"Hey. Y'all ready?" Asked Brady.

"Oh, hell, yes!" Said Xochitl they got into the car with a waffle in her mouth. Xiomara was in the front seat. Brady turned around to see what was Xochitl drinking.

"Hey, little, Xio, what is that?" Brady said pointing to her juice in hand.

"Jumex? Its a juice. And my name, thanks for asking, Is Xochitl Fiona Miranda. Chitl to my friends. You can call me Xochitl." She said before lowering her tone.

"Yes, ma'am. She's feisty!" He said to Xiomara before turning on the car.

"Chitl put on your seatbelt." Xiomara said.

"So how exactly do you know my sister again?" Xochitl said looking at brady.

Brady looked over at Xiomara and said, "I guess i'm her boyfriend." Brady said turning to Xochitl, making Xiomara choke on her water. Xochitl looked over at Xiomara that was drinking her water looking out the window.

"Can I have some of that?" Brady asked pointing to the juice. Then Xochitl passed it to him. He took a sip of it, "Oh wow, that's really good." Then he turns to Xochitl. "Hey what do I have to do to get you to bring me one of these tomorrow?" Brady said giving the juice to Xochitl.

"You're driving us again?" Xochitl asked with confusion laced on her voice.

"Yeah, of course." Brady said as the most obvious thing ever.

"Okay, you can call me Chitl!" She said with a smile on her face.

Then Brady turned to Xiomara, "Progress!"

Xiomara was walking in the cafeteria everyone looking straight at her. She never got looked at in the cafeteria.

I was used to being invisible, but now, people were looking at me, talking about me.