31 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓LOVE┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
LOVE
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Malachi Barton

Xiomara met Malachi when she was very young. She was filming Stuck in the middle when they first met.

They are childhood best friends much like her and Jenna.

When she was with Malachi she lived those summer days where they wood walk barefoot to each others houses staying all day in their bedroom or backyard.

And her mom would call his house phone to tell her to come home for dinner. Then she would eat so fast and drink so fast she got hiccups.

She would run back to his house to go swimming until the sun started to set. Then she would dry her hair with the bonfire that his family would make inviting her mom to come over to roast marshmallows making s'mores.

With the stickiness of the s'more all over her fingers with chocolate all around her face. With Malachi having a napkin in hand all the time to clean her face. That would make the parents tease them.

They would blush and Xiomara would swat his hand away from her face. Then she would try to clean her face by herself.

Then she would get home at 8:30 so she would wake up the next day and do the same thing again.

But they will never be those kids again. To Xiomara memory was a punishment.

But the moment Malachi Barton knew he was in love with Xiomara Miranda was when he felt it was odd to be haunted by someone who was still alive.

She would leave such an imprint on his heart that anyone he would entertain after her will have to know Xiomara in order to understand him.

But to Malachi Barton it was hard to be friends with someone you once wanted more than anything.

He was the first one to love her without asking for her to love him back. He knew that her heart was for someone else.

That's why he never told her his feelings.

Noah Jupe

Xiomara Miranda fell for Noah Jupe when she first saw the boy at a red carpet event. He was wearing a nice suit, his hair was defining his curls.