33 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓FILMING ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
FILMING
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

ACTION

"Remind me again why we have to eat these subs under the bleachers?" Xiomara asked her an Dior were eating subway.

"Dude, we can't have these contraband Subway cups out in the open! Don't want the powers-that-be catching on to my lunchtime truancy vibes. P.S. that sub is tight, right?" Ask Dior as she was holding onto her subway cup taking a sip.

Then there were noises above Dior and Xiomara of 2 people talking.

"I don't know, Brady. It's like you don't have time for me anymore. Literally all you do is hang out with her." It was Sophie.

"Am I supposed to wait around for you like an idiot while you're off with this college guy?" Said Brady talking to ex girlfriend.

"-We should get out, this sounds private." Said Xiomara wanting to pack up her things.

"-Are you insane? That's your boyfriend!" Dior said.

"He's not a good listener." Sophie said.

"They're talking about you!" Said Dior pointing up at the bleachers.

"'Cause he's not at your beck and call like I am. Sophie, you can't keep doing this to me." Said Brady he was pleading to her.

"She's not coming on the ski trip, is she? That's our thing." Sophie said.

"What does it matter? You have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, but. Maybe by then, I won't."

"Dude! Sophie is after your man." Dior said looking at the girl then giving her a hug.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want to hear about Brady stuff. 1 guess I needed to talk to someone 1 thought might understand. 1feel like the more used to him I get, the more it's gonna hurt when he inevitably gets back with Sophie, and I'm so mad at myself because I should've seen this coming." Xiomara said to Charlie who was leaning against the glass.

"Nah, I'm good. Don't know what to tell you. That sucks. I'm sorry." Charlie said then the bell rang and Brady was in the hallway looking at Charlie and Xiomara.

"Xiomara!" Brady said.

"Want me to wait?" Charlie asked.