41 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Malachi was driving Xiomara do Dior's house so they would be able to get onto their flight. Malachi was starting to worry if he was going to be late to his plane too. As the boys phone was blowing up in the group chat asking where he was.

He silently thanked God that his luggage was in the trunk and Xiomara's was in the back seat. He was ready to go on his plane which was leaving at 6:40 and it was now 6:00pm. Xiomara's plane was going to leave at 7:00.

He finally pulled up at Dior's driveway, "Hope you have a good trip." He said as he put the car in park.

"Thank you Kai, I have a feeling I will." Xiomara said unplugging her seat belt. "Thank you for the ride." She said getting out of seat and went to go grab her suitcases.

She started to walk to Dior's house knocked on the door with Dior opening it wrapping her arms around the girl. Malachi saw the interaction smiled and started to drive as fast as he could without getting a ticket to get to airport on time.

"Xiomara is here!" Dior said making all the girls cheer they were all so excited to go on their trip.

"This is going to be so fun!" Leah said making everyone agree.

"Okay I think we should all eat a little something before we go on the plane. The food at the airport is crazy expensive." Xochitl said as all the girls were in the kitchen Xiomara sitting on counter with Dior. And the rest of girls sitting on the chairs in the kitchen table.

"Yeah I agree." Jenna said as she started to make her way to pantry with the rest of the girls.

They decided they were going to make mini pizzas one for each of them.

"They look so cute!" Momona said as she started to place the cheese on top.

"Very cute." Sophie said laughing.

They all sat to ate their pizzas till it was time to start heading to the car to put their bags in and drive to the airport.

Dior was driving in her moms van. Which had seven seats exactly. Her parents would be driving in her car to go pick up the van at the airport.

It was 7:00. Xiomara, Dior, Leah, Jenna, Sophie, Momona, and Xochitl were all running to get to the Gate to get onto their plane.

They made it out of security running to the plane out of breath with all their luggage's they finally made it to the gate. Close to close they made it and the exceptions of being famous they gave in.

"I miss my man." Dior wined he told her that he had a match in Arizona and they couldn't see each other the day Dior was leaving for Hawaii.

"Okay we get it you have a boyfriend." Xochitl said from beside Dior. It was 3 to a seat Xiomara offered to be the one that would be sitting with 2 strangers but they were a mom and a daughter and were really nice.

"Exactly!" Momona said from behind the seats behind Dior. She was sitting with Xochitl, and Leah. While Momona, Sophie, and Jenna were sitting together.

As the girls were complaining about the fact that Dior wouldn't stop talking about Gabe they started to go for Sophie and how she is dating Jacob making her blush.

"Whatever at least im not screaming about it." Sophie said mumbling and throwing her body back on the seat.

Xiomara was blocking them out casually answering questions that the mother beside her was asking and just reading.

"Xiomara is the only girl who has a bunch of guys gunning for her but doesn't dating anyone." Jenna said from behind making Xiomara throw her head back to respond.

"It's just because no body has fit my standards." Xiomara said with a smile making Dior scoff.

"They have to be low standards if you dated Noah." Dior said rolling her eyes making Xiomara mouth drop before laughing.

Walker was on the plane. The plane came earlier for him and his friends because they all booked first class. Why? Because they had the money for it.

"Can I offer you anything? A drink perhaps?" The flight attendant said getting Walkers attention.

"No, I'm okay right now thank you so much." Walker said with his charming smile. Making the flight attendant go ask Dylan and Mason.

Walker was sitting with Aryan. Charlie was sitting with Malachi. Brady with Jacob. Dylan and Mason. And Javon and Gabe.

Walker just kept thinking about Xiomara if she was going to be happy to see him or upset. He couldn't tell but he knew that he was so excited to see her even if she doesn't think the same.