15 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"My name is Gabriel Martinez." The boy said smiling at Xiomara.

"Hi im Xiomara Miranda."

"I love your name it's unique." Gabriel said. "Can I give you my number Mara?"

"Mara?"

"It's my nickname for you." He said with a wink. Xiomara laughed and took his phone put in her socials and her number.

"I have to go buy this for me and my friends it was nice meeting you though." Xiomara said making her way to pay.

"Yeah of course, but wait let me pay for you, my treat." He said taking her items taking them to the clerk.

"No i cant have you pay for me."

"It's okay i don't mind, i have money to spend, being a boxer gives you great cash."

Xiomara just kept saying no until Gabriel handed the money. He smiled and handed her the bag full of snacks.

"I hope I get to see you soon Mara, I'll text you." He said walking back to where he was at.

Xiomara blushed waved goodbye and made her way back to her friends.

"I just met my soulmate holy shit."

Xiomara, Xochitl, Sophie, and Dior started making their way onto the plane. Finding their seats Xiomara sitting with Dior and Xochitl sitting with Sophie. Xiomara got the window seat and was so excited to start production.

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Instagram
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

STORY, Xiomara.Miranda✔︎

Miranda✔︎