Chapter Eleven

High above the four of us, Sera and Emily suddenly appear in their angelic forms. As they land they turn into their humanoid forms.

"St. Peter. We can take it from here." Sera then turns towards Charlie. "Greetings, daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera, the high seraphim of heaven. You are gifted to be here."

Emily then squeals, excited to greet Charlie and Vaggie. "Hi! I'm Emily, the other seraphim, though you can call me Em! Emmy, E, whatever you want, I go by whatever." She giggles before adding, "Welcome to Heaven!"

Sera then notices me and sighs. "I didn't realize you'd be joining as well (Y/N)." I shrug with a smile. "What can I say? I get bored easily and this seemed entertaining."

Emily's eyes then light up at the sight of me. "Hiiii (Y/N)!" She grins widely as I greet her back.

She's so naive. So so naive. It actually makes me quite sad that she knows so little, especially with being a seraphim.

Sera grabs Emily gently by the shoulders to guide her away from me as she glances at Peter.

He takes that look as a que to open the gates to guide the three of us in.

Charlie's eyes sparkle at the view of Heaven. A beautiful, clean paradise that is the complete opposite of Hell.

Even the Angels look completely different than the demons in Hell.

Peter continues to guide us as Sera and Emily walk behind Vaggie, Charlie, and I. Vaggie and I are completely unamused as Charlie is giddy with excitement.

Saint Peter points out every detail, no matter how small, of Heaven. I'm really starting to regret agreeing to come back here for Charlie.

"Gosh, I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around. After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down!" Emily pipes up after Peter points out one of the many advertisements.

Sera is quick to add, "Of course it is just temporary, I'm sorry you can't stay." I roll my eyes knowing she is more than glad we can't stay up here.

As the small tour stops and Charlie shares her excitement with Emily I notice Lute and Adam in the corner of my eye.

I immediately grin as I make eye contact with them, specifically Adam. He looks pissed and when I flip him off he becomes even madder causing Lute to have to calm him down.

As I turn back around I see Sera heading their way leaving us with Emily and Peter.

"Now that we've shown you around a bit let's bring you to your hotel!" Charlie nods excitedly and starts to follow her.

Vaggie and I groan slightly and follow after them.

─── ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ ───

Vaggie and Charlie are shown to their hotel room as Emily explains mine is right next to theirs.

As Emily and Peter leave I decide to follow Vaggie and Charlie into their room.

Vaggie helped Charlie put down her many bags as Charlie sits on the bed excitedly. "Okay, I love Heaven! Vaggie, did you see the ice cream shop? They had sprinkles made of rainbows!"

Vaggie sighs but still smiles at her girlfriend. "Those are just rainbow sprinkles." I grin as I lean against the wall.

I decide to help Vaggie organize all of Charlie's bags so I walk over to her. As we are sorting her bags Charlie stands up suddenly.

I almost forgot! Emily's going to take me to a zoo where all the animals are actually soft!" She goes to the door clearly not being able to wait any longer. "You two coming?" She adds quickly.