*|Chapter 29|*

After eating their dinner, Taekook decided to go for a walk under the moonlit at the beach. They were walking with their hand in hand and with each matching steps Tae would glance at kookie and thank God for giving the beautiful creature to him. The cold air whispering the sweet melody of their love and the sounds of waves resonating the bond they share. Tae felt that whole weather was celebrating and cherishing their new relationship so he pulled Jungkook to himself by his waist making kookie to wrap his hands around his neck. 

"I love you!"

"I know!" Jungkook said with a giggle teasing Tae. 

Tae pulled him more close and started moving his nose on Jungkook's neck while his hot breath brushed through Jungkook's pale skin making Jungkook stiff while his hands tighten around Tae's neck.

"I want a proper reply."

Tae said while taking a part of Jungkook's neck where his mole is, between his lips, sucking a little making Jungkook squirm in his hold.

"AH! Tae, What are you doing?"

Jungkook's voice came as a whisper while he tried to push Tae from his neck by putting his hands on his shoulder but tae held him more tightly, his lips tracing the path from his neck to his jawline. Jungkook cheeks were red just like strawberry with his breathing becoming shallow. He pushed Taehyung away and took a deep breath to calm his raced heartbeat then said,

"I love you too. "

Taehyung smiled and pulled him again holding his small waist with his both hands then pecked his lips two times making Jungkook shy as he looked down. Taehyung cooed at Jungkook's strawberry face and took jungkook's hands in his then started walking towards their car. 

After some time, they reached their home but as jungkook was about to go to his house, Taehyung pulled him back in his seat by holding his wrist and asked nervously, "Will you stay with me tonight?" 

Jungkook heart beat increased at the question as he made an eye contact with Tae, he felt himself floating in the air of their passionate love. He don't know why he is getting flustered everytime Tae would flirt. Taehyung was staring at Jungkook's doe eyes directly making him a blushing mess and squirming under his dark gaze.

Taehyung raised his hands to Jungkook's neck with thumb caressing his cheeks making Jungkook lean in the warmth of his lover. Jungkook let out a shaky breath as Taehyung leaned in staring at his lips. 

"Tae!" Jungkook whispered, his breath becoming shallow as his eyes glows with same passion as Taehyung's.

Tae hummed still staring at Jungkook's lips with his eyes filled with love and desire to taste the sweet, soft lips once again, to feel the plumpy, chapped swollen lips. His thumb reached the corner of his lips making Jungkook's breath faint, as his thumb slowly caresses the lower lips of Jungkook, his eyes wandered on Jungkook's face scrutinizing every change in expression as he leaned in more tilting his head to capture the beautiful essence of his life. 

Just as their lips met with each other, a spark ignited between them burning with their desires and immense love for each other. Jungkook took Tae's upper lip between his while Taehyung took Jungkook lower lip, both of them su*king slowly while Taehyung's other hand got wrapped around Jungkook's waist pulling him more close, Jungkook pulled him too from his neck with savouring the kiss. 

Jungkook let out a mo*n which was gladly gulped by Taehyung's mouth, when Taehyung's hands went under his clothes slowly making a sensitive circles on the sides of his waist. Taehyung's tongue lick his lips asking for entrance when Jungkook didn't get the signal, he pinched his waist making him gasp and finding the opportunity, he slipped his tongue inside him, tasting the hot craven.