*!Chapter28!*

" Sir your order!?"

the waiter came and asked from taekook breaking their precious moment. Taehyung nodded and looked at jungkook.

"What's your favorite kookie?"

"Anything that you would like bear. "

"No kookie. Every time we come out to eat, you always eat my favorites. Today, I want to know about your favorites kook. "

The waiter again interrupted them,

"Sir, I am sorry but can you please make it fast?"

Taehyung signaled kook and he nodded then said,

"Two bowls of Shin Ramyeon make one spicy and other one less spicy almost none. And three bottles of soju."

"Ok sir! Anything else?"

"No! that's it."

"Ok! your order will be here soon."

After the waiter slipped away to attend other tables, a palpable tension hung in the air, thick and suffocating like a dense fog settling over a quite, deserted road. Taehyung could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his hands trembling with anticipation. He took a glance of jungkook who was staring at the table cloth tracing the patterns. Taehyung couldn't hold his emotions anymore, he wanted to confess his feeling and make jungkook his as soon as he can.

With his raging emotion and a fast beating heart, he murmured to himself under his breath. 

"I can't wait anymore." 

With desperate and nervous moves, taehyung gently grasp jungkook's hands and pulled him with a gentle tug from his seat. Jungkook could feel taehyung's nervousness through the amount of sweat in his hands. Jungkook gulped feeling taehyung staring at his soul with immense love and uncertainty in his eyes.  They stood face to face and with each passing second the distance between them narrowed.

His heart threatened to burst from his chest as he gazed up at the man he loves more than his life. He took jungkook's hands in his and with his eyes shimmering with ushered tears, he said,

"I don't know kookie when I fell for you kookie."

Taehyung took a deep breath and looked at jungkook's eyes letting his eyes show his sincerity and the depth that his words hold.

" I just know that my morning is dull without your smile, my night is empty without you in my arms and I am incomplete without you kook."

Jungkook held taehyung's hands tightly when he felt the grip loosening. With a uncertain and trembling voice, he let out his insecurity,

"I know that there is 10 years age difference between us, that I am much younger than you. But bunny, there is no one who is able to understand me like you do. "

Taehyung cupped jungkook's cheeks which was filled with tears. Taehyung wiped it with his thumb and signed him not to cry through his eyes.

"I just know that I want to spent rest of my life with you, making you smile, making you laugh with my silly antics and shower you with my immense love that increase every single day. I am falling for you kookie every day. "

Taehyung joined their foreheads after seeing jungkook's face getting fully red due to crying too much and mumbled with his voice thick with emotion.

" You have been my rock, kookie. You have guided me when I was lost in the way, you have lifted me when I was at the lowest. You were there for me whenever I was feeling low. You were there for me to appreciate my hard work when I failed. You were there for me when I thought I am worthless."