|*Chapter 26*|

Next day~

Taehyung went to the university and he was quite skeptical about it, but nevertheless, he went with a new determination and passion, fire in his eyes. Firstly, he went towards the principal's office to complain about the students harassing him.

At the principal's office:

"I am sorry to hear this, Taehyung. But you must have informed me earlier, then you wouldn't have had to endure their harassment. I am going to take strict action."

"Thank you, sir! I hope you will take action as soon as possible. If you want, I have proofs against them too, as they have uploaded a lot of videos in the group chat."

"Alright!"

After Taehyung left, Jungkook arrived five minutes later.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon! It's my pleasure to have you here, sir. Please have a seat. How can I help you?"

"I have heard that in your school, there are some students who bully Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, sir. I have decided their punishments too. Today, Kim Taehyung reported this issue here. They will be suspended for 1 month, sir."

"The punishment is not enough, sir. I request you to please restrict them from this university. I don't think that they have regrets for their wrongdoings. They will continue this even after this mere suspension. And if you would not do this then I might have to do the police complain."

"No sir! Please don't do it. I will restrict them today itself. "

The very next day, Seojoon and her friends were restricted from the university, and they didn't get admission anywhere in Seoul. Due to this, they had to shift to another city, which was obviously difficult for them.

Although when they all went to another university and experienced the same bullying from others as they did to Taehyung, they finally realized their mistake, and the guilt was so huge that they had to write a long paragraph to Taehyung on social media expressing their guilt and asking for an apology from him.

(Well, someone has rightly said: "You won't understand others' pain until you go through the same.")

........................

Jungkook was busy on his laptop, working on some files in his drawing room late at night. He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't hear his phone ringing continuously for a while.

Suddenly, the door of his house was opened with a loud thud, and in came a panting Taehyung. The sudden noise of the door made Jungkook look up from his laptop. He looked at the panting Taehyung with a confused expression and asked, "What happened to you?"

"Oh! Me? Nothing..." Taehyung replied, still catching his breath.

"What do you mean, 'nothing'? You're visibly panting, Taehyung."

Taehyung sat beside him and took his phone to check it. "Why weren't you answering my calls?"

"Actually, I was working, and the sound of the phone might have been drowned out," Jungkook explained.

"Hmm... Okay, so did you have your dinner?"

"Yes, I did. Did you?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yeah, I just came here to stay tonight. Didn't want to sleep alone."

"Alright! Wait for a few minutes; my work is almost finished."

Taehyung nodded, and Jungkook resumed his work. While Taehyung was sitting beside him, playing games on Jungkook's phone, a notification from a dating app popped up, causing Taehyung to frown.