Chapter 2 😄

Finally 2 nd part is completed. Uff! I thought it won't be completed tonight but still I made it...😄 Enjoy reading 😊

__________________________________________

Here a cute boy was sleeping with a cute pout when he felt a hand running in his hair locks softly. The sleeping boy smiled and took the hand from his hair, kissed it and slept hugging it. But his sleep was again disturbed by someone poking his cheeks as he whined and said.

Tae: " Bunny! Five minutes more please." 

Kook: " If you don't get up now then no kisses for today." (He whispers in his ears pecking it afterwards)

As soon as tae heard this, he jolted up and sat on the bed with his eyes wide open. He looked around his room but found no one. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair locks sighing at himself. 

He murmured to himself " Again a dream" with a disappointed expression. He checked his phone, smiled at seeing kookie's pic on his lock screen and send a message of good morning to him, then he dialed a number with name "Hot chilly". He chuckled at the profile pic of hot chilly then pecked on it.

Tae: " Good morning eomma!" 

MrsK: " Good morning baby." 

Now the daily routine of our baby bear starts with his mom's scoldings....

MrsK: "Make your bed tae. Don't leave it in a mess. Cmmon be quick!"

MrsK: " Cmmon bear choose your clothes quickly. You're getting late!" 

MrsK: " Have you slept in the bathroom or what!? Come out fast ! You're getting late."

MrsK: "Bear brush properly!" 

MrsK: " Bear why are you lazily doing all the stuffs. Cmmon get up and do it quickly." 

MrsK: " Tae are you even listening to me. What are you eating for your breakfast. Make something healthy to eat."  

Tae enjoys this, it makes him feel like he's not away from his family. Yeah! I know everyone hates when you are being scold for silly reasons by your mom. Don't think that our tae is some extraordinary person, he is also like us. But he also loves his eomma so much. He has a habit of getting scold by his mother everyday and now he is not able to start his day without her scoldings on silly things. He don't want his eomma to miss him and he don't want to feel alone in the big apartment.

Tae: " See my beautiful! I am fully ready on time. I am a big boy now." (Said giggling and showing his wall clock on video call) 

MrsK: " Yaah! Brat! Without my scoldings you won't be able to be ready on time. And you call yourself big boy. You are just a big baby! ( Sighed annoyingly) " 

Tae smiled at her and kissed on phone.

Tae: " Bye beautiful! Take care of yourself and eat your meals on time. Don't you dare to miss your meals." He glared at her through phone while his eomma just rolled his eyes said a plain " Bye brat"  and cut the call.

In university

Today tae was nervous while coming to the university. His heart was thumping and there was goosebumps all over his body. He know that whatever happens his best friend has always forgives him. But his nervousness was about yoongi leaving the university and seeing his bestfriend heartbroken was the thing that taehyung can't afford it. So he has decided something and for assurance of his plan to be successful, he want to talk with his kookie. Without any delay, he dialed his number and again it was answered in just 1 ring.