Chapter 15

Did you guys stream Tae bear's Slow dancing? It's awesome! Go and stream it so that it get 50 million views in 24 hours. We need to show that armies are there with our tae bear!! And oh My!! Just look at our bear looking so handsome and happy in the thumbnail.😘

Jungkook and taehyung had already reached their own home after having breakfast with jimin. Jimin had gone to the university as soon as taekook left from his house, after jungkook's continuous assurance to jimin that he will be fine and careful. Taehyung could not attend the university as he had got too late so he decided to skip the university. Whereas jungkook had decided to expose jiwan, his secretary today and put him behind the bars but before that he need to know about the mastermind behind this plan of the reason why jiwan did this to him.  Jungkook got dressed for his office and took out his car to go to the office. 

Outside jungkook's house 

Jungkook was about to sit in his car but was stopped by taehyung who came with his bag and fully dressed up for university.

" Kookie! "

Jungkook looked at him from up to down and asked,

" Are you going to university? "

"Yes! Actually today's first lecture was cancelled so I got opportunity to get back to university without anyone knowing."

"Oh! Alright! Sit inside. I will drop you."

Tae nodded and sat inside the car grinning at jungkook. Jungkook was furious at his secretary and on himself for letting someone like jiwan join his company. Jungkook was driving ruthlessly lost in his thoughts, all his emotions that he had bottled up was coming out through his actions. 

Taehyung got scared when he saw two buses coming with their normal speed but jungkook was still lost in his thoughts and driving ruthlessly. Tae shifted towards jungkook and press the break while turning the steering wheel towards left. The car stopped with a jerk making taehyung head bump with the steering wheel. 

"What the hell!? Kookie! Are you out of your mind or what? What were you even trying to do? "

" I--I am sorry! " 

Tae sighed and pulled jungkook in a tight hug. 

"Shh... Relax! It's alright. Shh... baby!! "

Tae sighed after seeing jungkook calming a bit while his mind wandered back to evrything that happened in just one night. His heart shuddered on recalling that how much jungkook suffered just in one night. The tension of his company's downfall, the danger he faced in the club and the trauma attack after so many months made jungkook tired and angry. 

"Why are you this much angry kookie? Why? "

" I- (took a deep breath and wiped his tears) I never wanted to become vulnerable infront of anyone Tae and yesterday I just break down infront of you who is younger than me. How can I? From childhood, I have shut out my vulnerable side from this world because this world has not given anything other than pain to me but then jimin came to my life. He is younger than me so I didn't let my guards down infront of him too but yesterday it happened and it's disturbing me. Letting out my vulnerable side is what I hate the most. "

"Kookie!! Why are thinking this buls..t? Sometimes you need to let out your pain whether it's infront of the person younger than you. It doesn't matter. It's not good to everytime bottle up your emotions. Sometimes it's okay to let out your vulnerable side infront of the person with whom you feel safe and trust. And I am really glad that I am that person to you! So don't let these useless thoughts come in your mind."