Chapter 6

Hey buns! How are you all? I hope you all are doing good in your life! Take care of yourself and remember I purple you all!! 

____________________________________________________

After that day taekook got to know that they both were neighbours and his happiness was beyond than being expressed in words while they both get closer to each other as friends. Whenever tae would get problem in his life, he knew that there is someone who is going to listen all his problems calmly and then give him advice for it. Jungkook became like a mentor to tae and tae was also very comfortable in sharing everything with Jungkook. 

Well it's better to have a elder best friend who will guide you to the correct path of your life rather than having a friend of same age who also don't know what is right and what is wrong.

Tae's mother knows about Jungkook and was grateful to him to get his son on right path. She was happy seeing his son changing himself in a good way and making a better version of himself. She was proud by seeing his son controlling his anger and behaving good to others. She was too happy to explain in words. Tae would spent his weekend in jungkook's house who would gladly help him in studies. 

But everything was going in a very perfect way! Don't you think that it looks like silence before upcoming storm!? Let's see what is going to happen!?

Year 2020 

Tae took a year drop out to prepare for his entrance exam and honestly he pushed his every limits to get into the university and Jungkook came out to be a  best tutor for him. Our tae was very hardworking that's why jk always feels dedicated to help him out in his studies. Tae was very grateful to God for gifting him jungkook as his best hyung. Well tae always calls him hyung only, the love is yet to bloom but tae has a huge admiration towards his Jungkook hyung.

Tae got into a prestigious university and today it was his first day let's see what's happening in his house.

__________________________________________

In tae's bedroom,

" Get up you lazy bear! Or you will get late on your first day of university. Tae!!! Taehyung!! Same up brat!!" His mother shaked him but tae smuggled more into the blanket so his mother snatches the blanket making tae to fall down from his bed with a loud thud!! 

" Ahhh!!!!! Mom why did you do that? Can't you wake me up with a little love?" Tae said rubbing his arms.

" I tried but my brat son doesn't understand love language. What can I even do!?" She said shrugging her shoulders and going to make the bed. 

" You are a meanie!!" Tae said with a pout sitting on the floor.

" Oh it seems to me that The Kim Taehyung is going to be late on his first day of his university." 

That's when tae realises about the time and ran towards the bathroom getting ready while shouting from inside 

" Mom! Can't you wake me up a little bit early!!" 

"You brat!! I was shouting your name from last 15 minutes but lazy bear was sleeping like he is in hibernation." 

Tae groaned at his mom's teasing and went for the shower.