Chapter 5 💜

This is going to be a little long chapter and also important chapter for a teenager if anyone is reading my story! And yeah let's know each other! What do you say? Should I do Q/A sessions? But guess what I am just getting riled up like I having many followers while dumb me only having 1 follower! Well... Let's get into the story!!

__________________________________________________

6 years ago

In a park, a boy was sitting on a bench thinking about his life problems. He was immersed in his thoughts while continuously staring at the tree infront of him. He is a student who is currently very upset because of his mind being out of control. He always says bad things to other person in his anger without thinking twice. Because of his rude behaviour his mother has also cried two times worried about his future.

He was thinking to run away from his house since his words and mind are getting out of his control. He is recalling all the bad things that he have been doing from past one year. He has been thinking of himself as a useless person who doesn't know anything and have been hurting everyone around them. 

His thoughts broke when someone sat beside him and extended his hand with his handkerchief. He confusedly looked at the extended hand then at the person offering it. 

"Wipe your tears!" 

He confusedly touched his cheeks and then he realised that he was crying. He took the handkerchief and wiped his tears with a small thank you to the stranger. 

" So.. How are you feeling now? ....Are you ok? You seems lost." 

" Yeah I am fine! Thank you for this!" He said giving the hankie back to the stranger. 

" You're welcome. Btw why were you crying? " 

" It's nothing!" He said in a plain voice making the stranger to look at him worriedly.

" Don't worry! You can share it with me since I am a stranger to you so I won't judge you." 

" Whether it's a stranger or the person closer to you, everyone judges everything they see without knowing them or even if they know them. It's not their problem, it's just every human's nature." 

" Hey! You look so young yet your talking way seems like you are so mature. You are facing a difficult situation right!? Well you can share with me! I know that everyone judges but they don't judge you, it's your actions that are being judged. And every human are not same that they will act like a good one in every situation they get. Everyone is different!! And someone has said that if we share our problems with others then we feel like a heavy weight is lifted off their heart." 

The stranger smilingly looking at the younger with fond eyes which made the younger burst out without a break...

" Yes! I am young and a very rude one. I am not good for anyone. I have always hurt my mother with my word which is not in my control. I have tried many ways to control my anger and not say anything but I have failed everytime. If someone says to me anything which triggers me then I say many bullshits without thinking what am I saying or the way I am saying or how its going to affect the other person. I am fed up of myself! My mind also gets easily distracted. I don't know why I am not finding my studies interesting. Even if I am not getting distracted by anything then also I would not study rather I would waste my time like I own it."(chuckles sadly)