part 1

Music blaring as she was pole dancing wearing black stringy lingerie with a red rose on the clit part of her spaghetti strap thong.  The fishnets hooked to the  spikey straps the thighs jiggle with both of her ass cheeks clapping in front of the crowd having money being thrown at her.

Leaning down she crawls forward having her nipples brush across the stage floor.  Someone sprays some champagne on her slim body.  Coating it in a slick way smirking at this her hormones spiked.  So many people wouldn't stop screaming and hollering. 

Y/n always enjoyed stripping for everyone in the vipers den. Pulling the top part down someone randomly gets on stage it was levi Ackerman

He grabs onto the metal pole licking his lips moistening them. Swinging his hips with a thrust his body lands behind her as he unbuckles his pants lifting his shirt revealing those abs.  He was dancing on stage with her, gripping her waist he grinds. 

She pulls the lever as he takes a seat on the chair getting soaked Levi grabs her waist and watches she does her serpent hip movement. he bites his lip, getting on his hands and knees he crawls between her legs and arches his back slightly.  Levi rips his pants off revealing his male thong.  More champagne is sprayed soaking them both as she then tilts his head up smirking.

He places his two digits on his lips and licks the air having her blush.  Both nipples showing as he grabs them and slithers upward pinning her to the pole.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hours later of changing into new lingerie and a cute skirt with a crop top with the leather thigh straps still on.  She was doing her hair when Levi comes in sweaty and smelling like expensive cologne.  "You good" "just doing business like usual kitten" he lightly squeezed her ass cheek.  "Hey common that was for show earlier why are you squeezing my ass now" he chuckles "because I can't help it when you dress like this in that outfit especially when it's just you and me". 

She playfully slaps his chest he grabs it with ease and places his knee under her pussy rubbing it gently. "Levi common I have to get going now" he pouts.  "Common y/n at least give me a few minutes alone" she shakes her head.  He frowns, "seriously kitten who's going to keep me in check?" "Um you...look levi i gotta get going home" he frowns again.

"Come back here first thing tomorrow night...its gonna be payday" "ok mom!..you can be so uptight at times". He winks and leaves to go back to work. Y/n picks up her hoodie and the bag with her lunch in it. She walks to the exit and leaves the building.  It was raining outside which is going to suck on her way home. 

"Well fuck" she sighs pulling the hood up, y/n begins walking in the rain.  Anither person pulls up next to her on a motorcycle and pulls their visor back those icy blue eyes looking up and down slowly.  She takes out her phone and scrolls through it sometimes checking the update on the vipers den event thats been going on all day.  Not paying attention to her surroundings the random person yanks her off the ground.  Her feet kick, they quickly covered her mouth with their rough hand.

Screaming in panicked state whoever the person was starts dragging her towards his bike. She starts fighting back, until a black van pulls up quickly.  Why on a night does this shit have to happen.  "Just be a good little kitten~ and you just might get the reward if you behave" their smooth deep voice whispered.  She didn't like it one bit, lifting one of her feet up it dives down, in time as the side door opens.  "Dude hurry the fuck up we're going to be late!!" "Help me out!" She thrashes wildly.

The person doesn't let go at all with his tight hold on her, he starts pulling her towards the van after she kicked his protected area.  "I know you were going to be doing that kitten which is why I've worn the protective cup" his voice sounded so strange.  Where is Levi Ackerman.

Her body gets tossed into the van, it rocks as she puts up a fight having the other person with long red hair duck taping her mouth shut "dumb bitch!" He slaps her in the side of her head hard.  The right ear rings, she lays there stunned.  They tie her ankles up very tightly making sure the rope burned uer skin.  From outside the van the person takes his helmet off allowing his slick back silver hair to glimmer in the rain.  He smirks slightly.

The door slams shut leaving the random dude get back on his motorcycle following behind the van.